Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ONE PIECE or NARUTO??? - Minitokyo

ONE PIECE or NARUTO???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

most popular yea right XP naruto is the best

FreeLancerTex

Sed futuram inquirimus...

One Piece is cute, but Naruto is more interesting.

kogallvr

kogallvr

fujisawa sensei

Man you can compare those two at the same time . There nothing alike , story telling is diffrent ,animation style is diffrent , everything was diffrent . They are both greats in my eye's , 50/50 .

FUJISAWA KIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

wah!!!! :(
one piece is losing

please support it!!!!!!!!!!!!

xkaleidostarx

xkaleidostarx

Smile! ^_^

Oooh...this one's hard. I've been reading both for a long time, but the only good anime I've seen between them is Naruto, since the One Piece dub makes me want to hurt something. o_O; Both are very good...Naruto has amazing characters that are easy to love, but One Piece is one of the most, if not THE most, unique stories I've ever read. I mean, the enemies they face are...CRAZY-cool. :D But still, in the end, I'd have to go for Naruto. I love it to death. *_*
But that doesn't mean One Piece isn't good, either! x_x Check 'em both out, if you ask me.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

naruto

one piece ... is better as i think :\ but all of them are cool ^_^'

I like One Piece better. It doesn't matter if we're talking about the manga or anime. One Piece just isn't as convoluted and trite as Naruto. I'm simply amazed by the originality in One Piece while Naruto is already old hat. What's more, the Naruto anime is simply appalling in terms of inconsistent quality of animation. As well, the humor just isn't funny in Naruto but One Piece has it down right. The addictive nature of the cliffhanger fights make Naruto appealing and I can see why but in the end makes it much more shallow than One Piece as a whole.

onepiece...... >_> coz like all of the char than naruto, and i like how they fight

naruto!!! XP

Naruto of coarse!!! Naruto rules.... in my opinion... Naruto is one of the best anime / manga ever!!!! Naruto for life!!! :nya: :D XD

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

About the anime, I'd say Naruto (the choice is hard, I like both, but one piece is maybe more childish) but about the manga : one piece for sure... (I started to find naruto really interesting and exciting about 10th volume...)

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Naruto, and haven't seen One Piece

Signature

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

*puts on narutard gears*

right o move along nothing to see here

one piece is so much better =)

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

kateChan

kateChan

Zoro's mine! ^.^

Well, if ur asking which one is more popular, I must say... Naruto.
But in fact I like One Piece more than Naruto XD

I like One Piece far more than I like Naruto. To me One Piece has better and more likable characters than Naruto. One Piece is much more enjoyable than Naruto.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

~~~Naruto allllllllllll the wayyyy~~~ :D

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

one piece. i like naruto too, but the fillers in naruto are more boring that the fillers in one piece. i think too, that the battles in one piece are greater, and... naruto's dattebayo is a little annoying -_-

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

Man, One Piece is slow. I won't get that intresting unless you watch till 30. and the most intresting part in about 110 ~ 120. Go One Piece

Signature

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

One Peice all the way. I originally watched it in Japanese with Chinese subtitles with a friend, so I had no idea what was going on, since I know neither language, but it was really funny(I assumed, since there was lots of laughing by my Chinese friend). Now that I have the English subtitled version I love it. Lots of humor and action.

I dunno really know but I like both anime [and through mangas too.] They both have something new and refreshing [but yeah Naruto doesn't have that much]. But still I find Naruto very amusing and sometimes One Piece would bore me with too much drama. Soweee......

Naruto =) , i didn't even watch one piece =P even though my friends talk alot about it

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

I love one peace series bur my favorot is naruto! FOX ninja ruÇes /0/

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Naruto =) , i didn't even watch one piece =P even though my friends talk alot about it

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.