Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ONE PIECE or NARUTO??? - Minitokyo

ONE PIECE or NARUTO???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

I would say one piece is definitely more popular than naruto.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i like onepiece. that's really funny.

Naruto, duh :P

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

Quote by Knight64there are many site that gave One Piece more score than Naruto. to those who just vote for Naruto should watch One Piece first !

u r soooooo....... 120% correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE piece rule and #1 all manga and anime..... :) :) :) :) XP

at the moment i would say One Piece. The newest naruto episodes are kind of boring .... and One Pice is almost ever exiting.
but i think Naruto hab more action and One Piece is more funny ... in conclusion i really like both series ... i chose the series which is now more exiting, and for me thats One Piece ^_~

You know I'm such a Narto fan and I've never seen a single episode of One Piece... are they that similar?? Am I bound to like one if I like the other??

Signature

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

i like naruto and one piece ^^v

Signature

KratosAurion

One of the Four Seraphim

Quote by Knight64there are many site that gave One Piece more score than Naruto. to those who just vote for Naruto should watch One Piece first !

Ill watch it in japanese with subtitles if it makes all the one piece fans happy. I cant stand the english voices its terrible, or mabey ill pick up the manga but I seriously doubt that I will like it better then Naruto.

So im just a puppet... but so were... you!
~Kadaj - FF7 Advent Children

Naruto! Its has a much better story line, and more devolped characters.

Quote by metalsummerNaruto! Its has a much better story line, and more devolped characters.

One Piece is known for it's awesome character development, all Naruto has are some useless flashbacks that barely shows anything. I admit Neji and Gaara had sad flashbacks...but so did Nami and Chopper...

Speaking of storyline, Naruto is just way too predicatable. One Piece on the other hand had one plot twist after another... and it's the #1 shonen jump manga...^_^

I dislike both - and I dislike the OP manga but I really like the Naruto manga- but IMO the Naruto anime is more popular, but at least I know that in Japan the OP manga is the more popular.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

Quote by gomugomu86One Piece is known for it's awesome character development, all Naruto has are some useless flashbacks that barely shows anything. I admit Neji and Gaara had sad flashbacks...but so did Nami and Chopper... Speaking of storyline, Naruto is just way too predicatable. One Piece on the other hand had one plot twist after another... and it's the #1 shonen jump manga...^_^

ur right again u don't know wat 2 expect at ONE piece u may cry but really u r actually laughing just lyk that???!!at the twist is even more bizarre but unique and make it even more interesting??!!!!! :) :) :) :) XD

Naruto...i didnt even c One Piece...

Cart

Great Spammer Cart

definitively ONE piece !!! love the characters in one piece!
(i like naruto a lot too but one piece is still my fav :p)

I think that One piece is better right now, since I'm somehow slowly losing interest of Naruto...

deathe

FaLLeN dReAmEr

i like One Piece better.

SP1R1T

rogue

naruto and one piece is a hard choice

but one piece steals my vote

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

I like one piece since i never saw naruto. Its suppose to come out soon where i live in Cn :D

Bad Question! Naruto is soooo much better! One Piece animation is well not good(don't want to say anything to mean for u OP fans)Naruto hands down.

If you can't dazzle the world with your knowledge, baffle them with your bullshit.

I think Naruto is better.. I dont particually like pirates. And since my bro watches One Piece, I dont wana watch it. T_T

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

100% for Naruto!!!! Datte Bayo!!!

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

naruto!

Signature

SupAhSusHi

Jaw Breakah

i actually wanted to vote for both but i love one piece more.. naruto fillers suck right now >.>

naruto! ^^

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.