Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ONE PIECE or NARUTO??? - Minitokyo

ONE PIECE or NARUTO???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

i like them both

Signature

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

I only read Sj for One Piece, so now I just buy the mangas and scowl everytime I see the name Zolo instead of Zoro. X.x One Piece has a quality of havin' the right mixture of humor/action at the perfect times. I don't watch the edited U.S. verison, I watch my OAV of One Piece. ^ * And the original idea for this manga/anime was unique compared to other ones. And because the anime is 'bout Luffy's search for One Piece, who knows what island or situation our heroes will face once they reach the Grand Line? I have nothin' against Naruto, but gomugomu86 is correct. It is a really predictable anime, but I felt Cowboy Bebop was as well and yet it is one of my favorites. O_o;; Lmao..
I find One Piece more of a treasure worth searchin' for than I do Naruto.
Yeah, I know that was corny. ; ^
If you haven't seen One Piece I'd recommend it. ;)

Kakashi Rules ^_\ >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

One piece is good, but Naruto is great!!!

Naruto totally!

Let's just put it this way, One Piece seems to have a huge age gap in the chosen key audience. It seems geared towards a younger audience, whereas Naruto will appeal more towards the older crowd.

One Piece just makes me feel like I'm watching a trumped up version of pokemon and card captor sakura. ::puts on flame-proof earmuffs::

Signature
I am unreasonable for I have lost all reason

Naruto without thinking

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

well i guess my answer iz naruto..bcoz i didnt hear about one piece ... ^_^'

I like Naruto better.

for me it's naruto

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

Quote by CowboyBebopFreakI only read Sj for One Piece, so now I just buy the mangas and scowl everytime I see the name Zolo instead of Zoro. X.x One Piece has a quality of havin' the right mixture of humor/action at the perfect times. I don't watch the edited U.S. verison, I watch my OAV of One Piece. ^ * And the original idea for this manga/anime was unique compared to other ones. And because the anime is 'bout Luffy's search for One Piece, who knows what island or situation our heroes will face once they reach the Grand Line? I have nothin' against Naruto, but gomugomu86 is correct. It is a really predictable anime, but I felt Cowboy Bebop was as well and yet it is one of my favorites. O_o;; Lmao..
I find One Piece more of a treasure worth searchin' for than I do Naruto.
Yeah, I know that was corny. ; ^
If you haven't seen One Piece I'd recommend it.

another well satisfied fan of ONE piece =-=-we are=-==
hope u continue 2 lyk one 4ever just lyk ME
pls VOTE one piece!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :D

Most popular is naruto, but I preffer One Piece more, because it's just better. Development and story line isn't so screwed as in Naruto and it's way more funnier, but yes that's my opinion.

Definetely One Piece. Naruto is more popular in the US, but in Japan, the Naruto anime doesn't even crack the top 10 in the anime weekly ratings. Whereas One Piece is consistently ranked in the top 6. You know it's bad when the filler arc for One Piece had more viewers than one of Naruto's biggest arc (Sasuke vs Naruto at the Valley of the End). Naruto is more enjoyable when you first watch it, but where it is now and where it is headed, it's too predictable. It doesn't leave much for the imagination. One Piece takes time getting use to, but in the end if you stick to it long enough, the story will reward you with so much creativity, humor, and excitement than what you were prepared for.

i'd have to say Naruto, i haven't really gotten into One Piece

Signature

Quote by gomugomu86One Piece...^_^ One Piece has been the #1 Shonen Jump manga for 7 years now(that's how many year it's been published), while Naruto is #2. Considering the fact that Naruto came out 2 years later, and the story is really predictable...>_> One Piece on the other hand just keeps getting better(water 7 is the best arc yet), while Naruto has been going down hill ever since Chuunin exam(the time jump is neat, but Kishimoto must be pretty desperate to pull something like this...now is exactly like DBZ)

I agree with the whole naruto being predictable but I think most of the fans enjoy it for the awesome jutsus the characters use? oO; Well, atleast that's why I like Naruto more than One piece.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by NififfDefinetely One Piece. Naruto is more popular in the US, but in Japan,
the Naruto anime doesn't even crack the top 10 in the anime weekly
ratings. Whereas One Piece is consistently ranked in the top 6. You
know it's bad when the filler arc for One Piece had more viewers than
one of Naruto's biggest arc (Sasuke vs Naruto at the Valley of the
End). Naruto is more enjoyable when you first watch it, but where it is
now and where it is headed, it's too predictable. It doesn't leave much
for the imagination. One Piece takes time getting use to, but in the
end if you stick to it long enough, the story will reward you with so
much creativity, humor, and excitement than what you were prepared for.

Are you serious?
Although I no longer watch the Naruto anime anymore (in the fillers), I would think they should at least be in top 10
So, right now the ones I follow are
bleach + tsubasa reservoir + detective conan + gundam seed destiny
to see Naruto doing so bad these days are disheartening to me, used to be a great anime. Even so we still got Naruto the manga!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

naruto is the best!!!!!!!!there are a lot of story

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

Quote by NififfDefinetely One Piece. Naruto is more popular in the US, but in Japan, the Naruto anime doesn't even crack the top 10 in the anime weekly ratings. Whereas One Piece is consistently ranked in the top 6. You know it's bad when the filler arc for One Piece had more viewers than one of Naruto's biggest arc (Sasuke vs Naruto at the Valley of the End). Naruto is more enjoyable when you first watch it, but where it is now and where it is headed, it's too predictable. It doesn't leave much for the imagination. One Piece takes time getting use to, but in the end if you stick to it long enough, the story will reward you with so much creativity, humor, and excitement than what you were prepared for.

it's another awesome reasons why ONE piece is popular that naruto
tnx Nififf-chan really glad XD XD XD that oNE piece is #6 too bad it isn't #1 :(
oh!well the best part is One piece is more popular than naruto :) :) :)

Since I'm totally biased, I'll say Naruto. Um, but that's because I don't know much about One Piece.

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

I really adore One Piece! It is so funny, but there also sad moments. I think you can't compare One Piece and Naruto. They have (in my view) totally different story lines .

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

go to here googlefight u will see ONE piece win than NARU TO XP XP XP XP

Naruto.... at least I do enjoy it very much. Unlike One Piece...

I like One Piece. ^^;; Lufei is so funny...

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

Im support the Naruto~!!!
Donno why......................maybe im though the One Piece is really need to rest lar~!!!
Is just bcos the story too long............................like a can't stop & no ending~!!!

We need to give chance 4 another manga topics~!!!
Like a Naruto,Bleach,Death Note,Eyeshield 21,HxH & many Shounen manga tittle~!!!

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.