Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CLOSED - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Come and test your horrors skill to make the story more thrilling and SCARY. This might give others an idea how to create great horror stories and myself of course by looking at the ideas.

background[i]
U were sent to investigate the death of couple who has lived in the lonly island known as "shadow island". There are no other island near shadow island and anything which u could use to call for help is useless. U start off at the door where the only Mansion in the island could be seen........But can u make this story Very scary? Would u try and survive the horror?or give up your souls to the demons................................. #
[/i]

U could add your character if u want but as long as everyone know what character is on. PM me so that i could add character of yours so that we would not get confuse who's involved and of course send profile if u like.

Starting point:[i]
A gleam of crimson light gazed upon the land and fall down on the world's edge. Dust was already here.........The noice scattered in the distance as far as the human ears could hear leaving the place as quiet and lifeless, while the investigator moved in......
[/i]

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.