Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Weird dreams... - Minitokyo

Weird dreams...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Let's discuss.

For example - last night I had this VERY, VERY weird dream involving sniper rifles, Sakura (from Naruto), a bus and a guy offering me some tarts...

Now I believe that dreams are how our brain absorbs all the info we receive during the day...

sniper rifles - well I watched Ghost in The Shell the day before, and I remember the bit at the end where the snipers come in.. so maybe that's that
Sakura - I watched Naruto that day... but Sakura wasn't really featured in that ep (128)
bus - LOL I was thinking how bus rides are still somehow fun after being on a bus twice a day for more than 2 and a half years now (for school), so maybe there's the bus part
guy offering tarts - I honestly don;t have a clue...

Isn't it funny how dreams seem to be weird but when you think about it.. stuff seems to be connected?

Let's discuss some dreams, and how they connect to your recent happenings...

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

practically everyday i have strange, strage dreams. last night, i dreamt about swimming...crossing the road...and some other weird things i can't remember

well all i have to say is thats one cool dream! ^^ Poptarts rock!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.