Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you like gooey butter cake? - Minitokyo

do you like gooey butter cake?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

well do ya? i love it!!! but we only get every now and then T-T...whic really really really sucks!

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

wookie3

wookie3

don't push it buddy...

wtf!!?? your insane

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

no i'm just curious :P

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

ok...keep getting weirder and weirder and i am gonna remvoe you from my fl(witch i am gonna do anyway maybe, and also your other friend wolfs somthing)..and if you ask me why...well i dont know thats why o_0 )

It is time for you to drown

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Define gooey butter cake. Is it much butter shaped as cake and melting into a buttery ooze, or a cake of buttery flavor that feels smooth in your mouth? Or is it something entirely of your imagination? ~_^

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Quote by staplefreak6well do ya? i love it!!! but we only get every now and then T-T...whic really really really sucks!

Hahaha sounds good girl very good!! lol anyway see ya later and i love cake !!!!! :D :) :D :)

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

:shrugs: they're okay. There's a whole list of other cakes i'd choose over it, and i don't even like cakes in general.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Oh my god! yes!! yes!! yes!! I love it!!!!!!! It is so Awesome!!!!!! I wish I had some right now..... but, You have to remember mari, that most people haven't heard of gooey butter cake because it's mostly only available in St.louis.... my grandma can make gooey butter cookies ^^

Signature Image

wow....interesting...well anyways never heard of it!!!!!! ^_^ sure sounds good the way u say it!!^^, lol

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

why's it only avalible here? thats not fair!!

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Not sure what that is but I'd have to say no since I really don't like eating cake.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

gooey butte cake. i don't know, maybe. :pacman:

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

Sounds... interesting. So it's a St. Louis thing? I've been in several southern states and have never heard of it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

So it is a real thing... imagine that! ^_^' I love cake, I'd give it a try.

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

what in the world is butter cake?!?!?! XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

man!!! you all got to come to st louis!! and its not butter cake....if it has butter in it you wouldnt know...

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by staplefreak6man!!! you all got to come to st louis!! and its not butter cake....if it has butter in it you wouldnt know...

which leads to the question.... why is it called gooey butter cake.... I'll have to ask my mom that... BTW when I left school the other day she got one I got to eat one forth of it on the way to the docters office!!!

Signature Image

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

awesomest!!!!

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by staplefreak6awesomest!!!!

I know it was... I would have given like half of it to you but I didn't know what class you were in at the time

Signature Image

Yes

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.