Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oh! My Goddess - oav? movie? tv? - Minitokyo

Oh! My Goddess - oav? movie? tv?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Nona

Nona

Tsubasa forever

What do you think, witch oh! my goddess anime is the best? The oav? The movei? Or the TV? I like the movie very much! I think of the 3 is the movie my favourit. I like the charakter design!

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

The animations are good but the manga is the best imo... :)

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

I think the movie is the best of the animations, also. The OVA and the Mini-Goddesses aren't bad either, but the new TV designs just look odd. Maybe I'll get used to them once the show becomes avaliable stateside. And, of course, the manga leaves them all behind.

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

I like the OVA better ^_^

luckywhale

luckywhale

Yume no Tsubasa

Well, as you see, the new TV anime has taken the movie design for the characters. So as I liked the movie very much, I think the anime can be great. I've just seen tghe 3 first episodes of the new TV anime, but it seems really good. The work is really better than the OAV (I didn't really liked the oav), and the songs and music are great (well... in the OAV, the musics were also quite good, maybe the only good part of the OAVs...). What make the TV anime interesting is that finally Kosuke Fujishima is following the whole story of the manga.
But for sure I'm fond of his manga. In France, the volume 27 has been the last released, until now... And I'm waiting for the next ones. I'm following this series a long time ago... Maybe since 1998, And I've seen all the evolutions in the design in the manga and the anime and movie releases. And, to my mind, I think he's going in a good way.
Well, to tell you the whole truth... Kosuke Fujishima has came in France for a Japanese Exposition in Paris, and I've been there.. and I received a dedication from him and shook his hands!!! How lucky was I this day!! I met the great Fujishima-san!

Maybe I should publish my dedication one day? You'll discover my real name (he wrote my name!! wahhhh, how lucky!)

That's all I can say over it... so to my mind... follow the TV series and the manga. The movie is a must to see!!!

luckycharm

luckycharm

destiny fulfilled

I loved the animation in the OVA. It seemed old and a little out of place, but hey give it up for old school anime! The movie was beautiful. I used to have it till I lend it to my friend and he lost it...grrr

Been there, done that.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I luv the OVA much better. Only because it had more of a Romantic settin. Not to mention it was the orginal classic. ^^ Altho i luv all 3 OVA's, Movie, and TV.

I saw only move and ova, and i like movie more!!

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

Ah! megami-sama is the best romance anime and the ova is the best one!!!

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I like the OVA very much and the movie too ^^

Signature

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

definitely the movie!
i think that's where belldandy is at her best...
that's just my opinion about it... :)

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

the mini goddess was a shocker....too cutesy wootsy for me......Yea the movie was good.....but I prefer the OVA

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

hm....im not sure i like them all! XD

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

i like manga then anime... :)
but anime also good ^^

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i havent seen the OVA but i have seen screen shots from them

as far as animation goes i prefer the TV and Movie best

but out of watching i like the Movie and TV series, and im sure i will love the OVA's once i see them :D

Signature Image

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i love all of them though i would have to go with the ova....its A CLASSIC....theres lots of romantic scenes in it also....but for the movie its all out action of the goddess' ^_^

even though the TV's art is good...it cant compare to the original...ANY ONE agree?

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.