Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mouse? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

idk if anyone has already posted a thread on what mice people have, but here's mine :P

well i have a Logitech MX510 (red) and it's my baby, i love it the most prolly out of every computer accessory i have :)

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

logitech mx700 here

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Well i m using Logitech mouse too. Mine is Logitech wireless/cordless mouse, i juz love it get rid of the wire thing >.<.

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

ya, wireless hasn't come far enough for my tastes yet, it's still too buggy for me :\

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by Keltoshlogitech wireless mouse mx700 here

same :D

Signature

Well, it not totally good at all i guess. Sometime u will expeirence ur mouse cant move suddenly, but i only encounter a few times so far, maybe is the battery problems(that few make me die when i m playing online game :sweat: ).

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

A4Tech Optical GreatEye

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0A

great mouse! i love it! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Logitech here also =) mine is a t-bb14 (marble mouse)

Bullets...My only weakness - Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Microsoft optical mouse
Better than a ball mouse IMO

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

useing a cheap microsoft optic weel mouse here

Logitech Dual Optical

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0, after many years of logitech .. i switched .. and so far i'm very happy with it ..... even the left-right scroll is handy ,,, <g>

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Something wireless and optical that came with a Chicony wireless keyboard. I used it to process all of my wallpapers here, so, as you can see, it's not bad.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Logitech Optical Wheel Mouse here. I wanted to get a look at the new Logitech Mouse though, the wireless one with rechargeable batteries.

Fenrir

-

Microsoft Intelli Explorer 3.0 here ^^ Best mouse I have ever had.

=[ If Hell is a house, the house of Hades, then it is only natural that it have its watch dog and that this watch dog is fearful ]=

Microsoft Intelli Explorer 3.0 this maus > all

Wacom wireless mouse on my Graphire 3

A Kensington track ball on 1 computer and a microsoft Intelli Explorer 3.0 on the otehr

generic logitech optical 4 button

uhhh...
i figure it's a mouse made by logitech, it got two buttons and some wheel thingie
and when happen to move it, that cursor on my monitor moves as well =/
bought it about 8 years ago or so, nothing special, really

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

I think it's called the Logitech MouseMan Explorer (the small metal one) - small enough to use on my laptop palmrest :D

Signature Image

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

ya logitech used to make really small mouses, lol, they still do, but my mx510 is a gaming mouse, so it actually fits your hand XD

Signature

Intellimouse Optical.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.