Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Some animes i would like to know your opinion about... - Minitokyo

Some animes i would like to know your opinion about...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

I made a list of anime/manga that i would like to know the story and your opinion about(many of them aren't very known):
Clover, Air, Tokimeki memorial, sentimental graffiti, utena, samurai cadets, battle arena toshinden, gasaraki, you're under arrest, digi charat, dirty pair flash, key the metal idol, battle athletes, maze, nadesico, blue seed, aquarian age, kiddy grade, fullmetal panic, DNA², wolf's rain.
So if you know any of those, please could you write the story and your opinion about it?

i know abit about air is it about this boy and he was told about seeing a girl in the sky? if yes then...yes...i cant really write a story as i ve only seen a little bit about it...lovin' it at the moment have you seen prince of tennis?

lets see lets see if i can remember some things about them and not give the whole story away

Utena = Utena is a tomboy in search for the prince who saved her when she was a little girl from a drowning death and banished her tears and told her to grow up strong and noble. So she wants to be a Prince! She goes to a school hoping to find him there by the clues he had sent to her with his letters. The student council at the school does sword challenges and they do it to obtain the Bride and the Sword of Dios. (opinion = its alright but theres a little touchy touchy scenes between the bride, Anthy and Utena sooo)

thats really all i know about Utena ^_^:

dna² = Junta is allergic to girls at his young age he can't even look at a girl without throwing up really. But supposely in his future he will become the mega-playboy who will lead to a overpopulation of the world. Karin, a DNA operator from the future has to go back in time and change his DNA so he won't become the mega-playboy, but she shoots him with the wrong DNA bullet and he sometimes becomes the mega-playboy at some moments and charms the girls and Karin has to put a stop to this before he becomes the mega-playboy and overpopulates the world...again. (Opinion = Its ok i guess i only watched a few episodes and a lot of peverted scenes and some boring parts)

Yay! so that all i got hope that was helpful

Yuria

Yuria

Perverted Fangirl

You can use www.anidb.info/ - there you'll find all the info you need^_^
As for Wolf's Rain - my opinion is that it's a great anime.One of my favorite.It made me cry^_^
The one i can remember right now is Key The Metal Idol.I think the story was similar to Pinoccio - a robot girl has to make 10 000 (0_0 i can't really remember sorry) friends in order to become human.
Fullmetal Panic is a comedy as far as i know.I think you'll like it.
And last...Clover - that's great manga,very beautiful as expected from clamp ^_^I'm currently reading it and i like it.
But you should really try the site i gave you and this one too - www.animenfo.com
And don't listen very much to people's opinions for the animes cuz you people are partially ^_~
Hope i was helpful!

AIR was great, but it felt a bit rushed. The animation was amazing, fluid and detailed. However, if you're not used to the art, it might be distracting (huge eyes, tiny mouths, flat faces), but it's cute once it grows on you. Apparently, it feels really rushed for people who have played the game, but I haven't so I didn't see any problems with the pacing. It's the sort of show you'd watch if you wanted to cry. The creators of AIR are experts at making the audience cry. Watch it with boxes of tissues. The summary's already been posted at most anime info sites, so I won't go into it here.

Thanks everybody! =) Please continue posting !! :)

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

Clover - I guess there's only the manga....I have read it but this is really confusing..There are 4 vols and it's already finished.If you like clamp you will love this one.But it's very different from any or their works.The story is about children who have magic powers - they're called Clovers.There are 4 clover categories-1 leaf;2 leafs;3 leafs and 4 leafs (the 4 leafs clover is the most powerfull, which hapens to be a girl called Suh.The clovers are kept away from everybody by a group of magicians - The Wizards.One day Suh is permited to visit the outside world with a military named Kazuhiko.Suh starts to finnaly understand love and happiness with Kazuhiko and a friend she make - Oluha. Personnaly I find it a bit confusing cause story's time is always changing, but I loved it!!Really mysterious and wonderful sets.

Air - Misuzu is a young girl that has problems with making friends.She has hysterical attacks when she becomes close to someone.She also has strange dreams about a girl in the sky.One day she meets Yukito, a boy that is searching for "the girl in the sky" who is destined to change Misuzu's live and help her.Then we realises something about Misuzu...A sad story about a girl who carries people's dreams...I LUV IT!!!But be prepared for a lot of crying!!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Air (TV) short but very good
See sacred-angel's post for a description; I think it is accurate

Utena (2 season's TV & some extras) only saw first season but I liked it
Follows the path of the main character Utena as she attends classes at a very unusual school. Utena suffered a tragic in her youth. When she was saved from both physical and mental disaster by a male, she determines to grow to be a prince. She wants to save people and believes she can only do this as a prince.

Gasaraki (TV) liked it a great deal but never finished the series
Jumps around between several members of an important family in Japan; their ancient bloodline carries the secrets to using a mech-type suits. The family is trying to harness the abilities for modern warfare, but they come into contact with an opposing force which is determine to pervent their rise in power.

Key the metal idol (old but ok)
This story focuses on the desires of small female robot. She wishes to be loved and decides that the best way to accomplish this is to become a idol.

Nadesico (pretty good)
However, I honestly can't remember enough of it to give you a good idea what it is actually about. And isn't that just sad.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

The future is plagued by an uncontrollable population problem. However the masterminds of the future decide to find the source of the population problem, and change it. The source is found to be a guy by the name of Junta Momonari. You see, Junta, in the past, becomes a mega-playboy. He is said to have 100 kids with 100 different women. Then those 100 kids have a 100 kids of their own, and so on. Of course if this continues several generations, you have a horrible population problem. So the people of the future decide to go back in time and change the DNA of this guy. It was supposed to be quite simple- a DNA operater goes back in time and shoots Junta with a DCM bullet that will alter and change his DNA, then the operater returns to the less populated future. However the girl in charge of the operation, Karin Aoi makes one very serious mistake... she brings the wrong DCM bullet. So she shoots Junta with a bullet that increases the possibility of him becoming the "Mega-Playboy". And even worse, because of the bullet, Junta's DNA is super unstable which causes him to change between the super mega playboy, and his regular boring self at anytime. Every girl is attracted to Junta and they all want to "give themselfs" to the guy. All exept one, Ami, Junta's "friend" since childhood...
Karin has to stop Junta, try to save the future and in the process, she can not fall in love with the guy (good luck with that ;))
Anyway, it's a fan anime. The stroy is a bit odd, but it is fan to watch. It's a bit of an ecchi anime, it has 13 episodes and 3 OVAs. Done by Katsura.
I took most if the information from here.
http://www.absoluteanime.com/dna2/

Nadessico: An anime about a war in space. Akito was born in Marth, but the place was attacked by some aliens and he lost his memories. After that, he appeared on the Earth.
Akito is trying to become a cook. But things don't go as he planned...
He meets a girl, Yukina (I think it was her name) who seems to know him quite well. The girl happens to be the captain of a new battel ship that is supposed to fight the aliens. Akito ends is the ship, called Nadessico... His intention was to become the cookof the ship, but he ends up being the pilot of a big robot.
The adventures star like this. It is not one of my favorites animes, but it is ok. There is some romance, comedy and of course the war against the aliens. It has 26 episodes.
I'll continue later! I hope this helped you :D

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Full Metal Panic is great. GET IT :)
Wolf's Rain is also pretty good.

Full Metal Panic has army stuff & machinery, while Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu has humor. I think Full Metal Panic The Second Raid is coming out something soon.... =)
Nadesico is pretty good too, I enjoyed it somewhat! I liked Battle Athletes, Akari is so cheerful! ^~^

skh

Infamous Leecher

Full Metal Panic is a very good show, with a lot of humor and action ; Wolf's Rain is simply wonderful ; Kiddy Grade is just average in my opinion, and its story is very slow.
And I don't know the other series you mentioned.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

key the metal idol - key the metal idol was bit confusing but that the same time did make sense iv watch this series like 5years ago when I was 9 so it was a bit werid (even to say that i think that this series weren't for children but it was for older teens, but I still watched it) :sweat: it had a lot of "naked ***** chicks" in it well, what I can remeber is that this series is pretty dark and you wouldn't put you in a happy mood when you were done watching OX when I finnished watching it I was like :( >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! :angry: but overall to think the series is pretty good, OK story line ;)

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.