Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Baddest guy on mt? - Minitokyo

Baddest guy on mt?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

hmmm....baddest?

meanest?

GO JAkULITO!!
hehe!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by athenahmmm....baddest?meanest?GO JAkULITO!!hehe!

Right....

Baddest hmm... can't think of anyone. How about the biggest jerk... as in "maangas"....

a 15-yrs. old, B***ian kid that goes around posting rude stuff on everyone's thread. And dissing everyone, and harassing them via pm and gb posts. Clean up your sh*t man before I make you eat it. Kudos to the mods for restricting him.

Signature

its me. im the cause of all problems -_-

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Paoloits me. im the cause of all problems -_-

So your the cause of all these lags and down times.... I'm gonna get you for that...

hehe :pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by jakulito

Quote by athenahmmm....baddest?meanest?GO JAkULITO!!hehe!

Right.... Baddest hmm... can't think of anyone. How about the biggest
jerk... as in "maangas".... a 15-yrs. old, B***ian kid that goes around
posting rude stuff on everyone's thread. And dissing everyone, and
harassing them via pm and gb posts. Clean up your sh*t man before I
make you eat it. Kudos to the mods for restricting him.

i know who you're talking about jak, that dude from B is making me sick, he acts like he's all grown-up and knows a lot..that a*s

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

He's restricted now but I think shinsengumi banned him already. I don't really know what happened but let's just hope that he gets the boot because we don't have room for sick muthas like him here.

Pz out.

Signature

Quote by jakulito

Quote by Paoloits me. im the cause of all problems -_-

So your the cause of all these lags and down times.... I'm gonna get you for that...

hehe :pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

thats cool. im tired of living anyway

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

You've got one heck of a road to travel, son. Don't get tired already.

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

yeah, checked his page, he did get restricted. damn, i wish he was banned, i was so hopeful when i saw the farewell part in shinsen's post in his gb..as much as i love the community of this site, he is the lone exception

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Okie dokie day. Let's not make threads for the purpose of demeaning and insulting other members; while this thread might not have originally been created for that purpose, it certainly has become such a thread.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.