Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Loveless Fans? - Minitokyo

Any Loveless Fans?

Tagged under Loveless

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

As you may see my avatar is from Loveless..
xD!!

Anybody else a devoted fan of Loveless?
Or Ritsuka x Soubi?
It would be great to know of more links, fan wise..

Any Loveless groups??

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Yes. Absolutely. I think Ritsuka is a wonderful character. There is actually a group on this site.... Loveless-neko i think.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

i love!!!!!!!!!!
love Loveless!!!!! such a great anime!!!!!

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

ME TOO I have acan from the manga .. i rally like soubi \0\

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

yeah, Loveless is great! I just watched four episodes but I'm completely in love with Soubi...lol

Soubi is a good character, mysterious and affectionate. xD!!
He also owns in battle..

I'm definealty a Loveless fan! I'm so sorry it ended and I hope there's a second series...i love soubi....he's so dynamic and well a little unpredicatable. THe anime is very intense as well...
Has anyone read the manga?

The manga? I haven't read that yet, but will as soon as I can find it.

Tokitoh

Tokitoh

onmyoji

I read the manga. Yeah, in Japanese. That was very funny. ^__^ I am not a Loveless otaku... okay, I am, I just don't like the way they finished the anime. Because anime really sucks - why did they leave every possible question unanswered? I know that the manga is still unfinished, but making an anime only to promote some manga is very cruel. +__+ They have to make a sequel to the anime. They just have to.
As for the characters - the threesome Youji/Natsuo/Ritsuka works great for me. ^^

Signature

I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay.

i'm hoping for second sereis in the anime :D

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I just finished the series. In one night. I couldn't stop watching it! T_T Lol. I love Ritsuka/Soubi. All the characters are so cool. I was impressed with the animation, I loved the opening and title screens.

So now I have to hunt down the manga and fulfill my newfound obsession... =^_^=

I love Loveless.
It's one of my all time fav. shows.

Signature Image
DON'T CLICK HERE!!!
I'M WARNING YOU!!!
YOU'D BETTER NOT!!!
Well, don't blame me if you do. I did warn you.
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Reisha

normally i do not like bishonen or shonenai anime ... but Loveless is really cool and great!
i like the music and the story ... i wished it would have more than 13 episodes ^^"

I saw the first episode and it's definitely not my cup of tea.

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

I'm not the not a real fan of loveless but it was great animation and wonderful characters. I used to think that it was a yaoi. You now the main character looks like a chick and dress like one tooo and that kiss!?!!?!!?

Signature Image

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Dude!!! I'm a super huge Loveless fan!!! Ritsuka and Soubi rock!!!!!!! anything that has the word "lovless" involved i love!!!!! You just gotta adore those ears that Ritsuka has!!!!! The manga and anime are both very good!!! (i wish i could download the anime, but i have dial-up....) The art in both anime and manga is very beautyfull too!!!!

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Loveless is my favorite series. ;)

Quote by Hideki313normally i do not like bishonen or shonenai anime ... but Loveless is really cool and great!
i like the music and the story ... i wished it would have more than 13 episodes ^^"

...It was only 12. ^_^'

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

I a fan tooo! i simple love soubiXritsuka i want to see the anime, i have the sacn from the manga
you can see in:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/raburesu/
http://loveless-fate.cjb.net/
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/onamae0/links.htm
http://jinx.in/melt/frame.html
:x

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

But of course! Who wouldn't love Ritsuka and Soubi??? XD That couple is just sooooooooooooooo adorable~~~~

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

yea me konichiwa

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by EnchanterI saw the first episode and it's definitely not my cup of tea.

Hehe, yea. Now only is it all shounen-aiey, but the age gap. Very special. But then, I have a thing for perverse older men.... ~_^

Loveless is okay. I haven't seen all of the episode yet.

I love...Loveless. ^_^ As you can also tell from my icon.

It has beautiful art and an awesome story. I'v currently only seen the full anime series and read the first manga.

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Ooooh I looooove Loveless, sooooo much. Ritsuka and Soubi are soooooo adorable, gotta love Ritsuka's ears, and Soubi = yum....XD

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.