Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Loveless Fans? - Minitokyo

Any Loveless Fans?

Tagged under Loveless

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

GallyAngel

GallyAngel

Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!!

A great show, I love it to bits. I'm just sad it stopped at 12 episodes without a real ending. >.< I hope they're making an oav...

Signature

cuddles116

Black Venom

Yeah a super late reply but hey I just got a hold of the series.

I love Loveless...Soubi is my new obsession...seriously my new very serious obsession.

Though I have a million unanswered questions at least there is a chance that eventually they will be answered since the Manga is still unfinished.

I got confused when Soubi decided that skin was a nuisance and proceeded to get on top of Ritsuka but I'm assuming that is explained better in the Manga.

If they don't make more episodes after Volume 6 of the Manga is released around Christmas time I will start to lose it.

And I am dying for the Manga to come out in English, honestly they should not tease you with a pre order that is months away. Stupid Tokyopop and Rightstuf.

Oh not that anyone reads this thread anymore but does anyone have an idea about where Ritsuka's real name is on his body and who/where his fighter is?

I wanna be all corny and say that his name is like on his heart lol and since his name is loveless he has no real fighter and if loveless ever says he loves like Soubi its gonna all go to hell because loveless isn't loveless or its gonna be some crazy you can beat fate and there is gonna be a yaoi scene lol =)

JenFur

i like loveless and i love soubi... i would like to have a slave like soubi and ritsuka he is so cute

I love loveless is so cute right now I am reading where soubi is fighting the zero

merged: 11-17-2005 ~ 10:25am
I love loveless its so cool :D

I will never leave you....

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

I'm in love with Soubi.Ritsuka is cute but Soubi's best.

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

This anime roxx! i juz started to read the 1st book and i know i will love the manga! i dont really remeber the names...but i like the guy with long hair( the one always stick with the main character)

ME! Loveless is the best! :D

Signature Image

Lilium2000

Lilium2000

~kawaii~

I haven't seen Loveless yet, but I'll be purchasing it in February.

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

*waves* Nyaa~~ a fan here too! ^^ Hehee, yeah~ glad to meet others Loveless fans around MT. Loveless is such a beautiful anime.... luv it so much! XD

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Loveless is my favourite series of all time! <Aren't those ears cute!> The one and *only* thing that vaguely annoys me is that in the music and Drama CDs there are a couple of french phrases and I have absolutely no idea what they mean. Anyone know?

I want to read the original japanese manga, not the Tokyopop English version to really find out about the other half of the story since the anime always leaves something out - but there *has* to be a second series in the anime cause they can't leave it like that!

Seriously though, Ritsuka's only twelve and he's reading some autobiography on Nietzsche, this German philosopher...

*waves hand in air*
I've been obsessive lately. I've yet to see the anime, though... ;____;

cuddles116

Black Venom

So does anyone know any websites where I can find Loveless merchandise other than rightstuf, akadotretail, and animaxis? I need a place that ships in the US. I already pre ordered both of the DVD's that right stuff has put out as well as BOTH of the mangas...it is VERY unfair that the manga's are going to be FOUR months apart...anyway anyone know any sites?

JenFur

Aww! Yes I adore this series. Everything is drawn so beautifully. <333

<3

shadowbetrayal

shadowbetrayal

Loveless...

This one loves Loveless. I swear, the ending was so powerful for me. I cried. It was so sweet, the voices, and the touch that the anime brought when Ritsuka said,"I knew it..." It was just sad.

LOVELESS powerrrrrrrr!yaoi powerrrrrrrrrr! Ritsuka is so cute^^

i want to know something !
is Natsu X Youji both boys ?
coz natsu seems like a girl !
i want a Definite proof !
coz i ask lots of ppl and they r confused !

PLEASE

Quote by kitten1984i want to know something !
is Natsu X Youji both boys ?
coz natsu seems like a girl !
i want a Definite proof !
coz i ask lots of ppl and they r confused !

PLEASE

Yes, Natsuo and Youji are both guys. And yes, they do wear girl's clothing although actually most of the guys in this series seem to be quite feminine in that sense...

I picked up this manga a couple days ago. Didn't know there was an anime too. But I LOVE the manga. Ritsuka is so cool :3

i love Loveless. Soubi is so hot, i havent read or seen it all tho

Loveless is soo good! i love Soubi he lookd so cute ^^

KazeMiss

KazeMiss

This is your fate...

...I should so totally write a fic now xD

I'm also a BIG, BIG fan of anime "Loveless".

Loveless was so great! I watched the whole series yesterday and im looking for the manga now, i sooo need it! im like so obsessed! i was just watching gravitation and sukisyo and they i saw the Loveless thing and squealed! so i stayed up all night watching it. i luv loveless one of th ebest yaoi animes ever!

lehoanganh

lehoanganh

haine sama is cute ^_^

is loveless really good? i've bought that anime series but havn't seen yet ^_^ i'll watch it when i've finished the anime Prince of tennis ^_^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.