Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem With Text effects - Minitokyo

Problem With Text effects

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

I am having lots of trouble with having nice text effects on my wallpapers. Does anyone knows about a plug-in/filtes/tutorials or anything that can help me do better text? (I've seen some wallpapers with amazing text and I have no idea how they do it!). Anyways I will apreciate it very much if someone can help me!

Thanxs for your time.

Triple G

Signature

i have a websit that i think it will help you alot its
www.good-tutorials.com
:)

Good Tutorials' Text effects dont usually come out well. Although, try searching for some new fonts, play around with the blending options by clicking on the text layer--right click it--click blending options. By doing that it gives u a variety of options such as outer glow...drop down shadow...etc... Although it also does help by playing around with the opacity of the layer, and the options such as Normal,darken,overlay...etc..

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

and yeah Tripleg.. like toxictea23 said.. fonts and play around them.. i could tell u some great pages for fonts or search tips ^^.. u know where to contact me ^^

Signature

Silentblade

Silentblade

Bloodstained

try www.dafont.com

it has thousands of text there for you to download =)

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.