Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Plastic Age - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I know this person who exactly fits the plastic description that you have mentioned over here - on this table, Jakulito.

Unfortunately enough, even as I tried to convince others that he's using them as pawns in order to climb up the social status, they clearly don't see it the way that I did, and evidently over time, once again they'll be crawling back and telling me stories of when they've been seeing him lie through his teeth, and starting to agree with my point of views, but then what am I supposed to do about it? It's too late. They should be a little more cautious, and prepared to handle the worst. You've been used, and you've been discarded, I tell them. It's too late, the damage has been done. Guess some people will just never learn, will they? Oh yes, backstabbing, hungry-power monsters. They are all out there, alright. The best thing to do is to avoid those who aren't really true to themselves, and those who are utterly dishonest, of course. **Cranks up the gigantic catapult**

But then again, I don't really have to worry about the Plastic Age too much. To tell you the truth, I find parts of society fairly disappointing as a whole, and its the minds and intellects of the future generations that got me more worried about how the world is going to run rather than this. I tell you, the future is looking very terrible indeed, considering the mindset of the public wasn't like that way many years ago, if I can recall. We need less Chaos, and more Order. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I don't think it's a plastic "age". The basic instinct of mankind has always been to be selfish and act in his own interest. Backstabbing, lying and cheating have been going on for all eternity.

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenPlastic Age has begun!GMA's plastic! That's a fact!
Too many plastic to mention...

Everyne's plastic dude. From our lying president to all of our lying peeps. It's amazing how we still survive. It's practivally impossible not to be plastic.

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by AkaikenPlastic Age has begun!

GMA's plastic! That's a fact!

and so is susan roces...hehe..

Quote by jakulito

Quote by AkaikenPlastic Age has begun!GMA's plastic! That's a fact!

Everyne's plastic dude. From our lying president to all of our lying
peeps. It's amazing how we still survive. It's practivally impossible
not to be plastic.

virtually impossible dude, there are situations that you just have to be plastic, as much as you hate it, there's no escaping that fact.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

same with my past. -_- That's why my life in high school is miserable. I've lots of plastic classmates, damn all of them. They're abusers (abuse my kindness)... they act like a good friend to me, but they're backstabber. DAMN ALL OF THEM!!!!

Quote by AkaikenMan, you know my story...And that's from my high school days!
It's full of plastic!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by DarkIngramsame with my past. -_- That's why my life in high school is miserable.
I've lots of plastic classmates, damn all of them. They're abusers
(abuse my kindness)... they act like a good friend to me, but they're
backstabber. DAMN ALL OF THEM!!!!

Quote by AkaikenMan, you know my
story...And that's from my high school days!
It's full of plastic!

I admit I am master of the Plastic Age myself... but you cannot blame others for being so oportunistic.

Both you and Ken must've been weak social rejects that's why everyone feasts on your rotten souls and leech off you guys.

The only thing I gotta tell to you guys is Play the Game. The Plastic Age's Game is as simple as life itself.

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.