Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many mp3s? - Minitokyo

How many mp3s?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Since february, I downloaded 1'500 mp3-songs. How about you?

I've 4.757 mp3's on my computer [82 OST's]

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

I have about 3,000 mp3's, or around 17GB on this computer. My other computer has about 2,000 mp3's, or around 13 or 15gb.

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

6000+ and counting...

i only got 600 mp3 40gb disk :/

I haven't downloaded any. I did have up to around 10 thousand at one time. But since I have to reformat my PC every month it seems, because of my computer stupid family. I see it as a waste of time to restore all of my mp3 backups.

Signature

I only have 2133 because I'm constently trimming the stuff I don't listen to anymore. I used to "collect" mp3s, but now I just think it's a waste of space

Yes, you're right, but it doesn't make a difference for me anymore, since I have about 120 anime-episodes ^^;

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

shame on all of you..........*downloading music..that u didnt buy...err...* (thought....I doo too....but not as much as u all...do=X ehh 1000 music.......*runs awaY* I only downloaded 150.mp3.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

3000+ and going up xD

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Over 400. Cause my HD isnt that big. soon it WILL grow!!! hah hah!!

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Quote by ded113Over 400. Cause my HD isnt that big. soon it WILL grow!!! hah hah!!

... o yea it will grow....>.<! *once u get a virus for loading a wrong mp. music=EKK >.<!* O.k =X I have lots of room for music...but I cant trust theme...they give off viruses.lol. -+_+_

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

over 5000 certainly

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

8000+ ^^

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I have roughly 100 gb's of anime & game mp3's (I thinks thats around 30,000 mp3's) on my hd right now, and it grows daily :)

reaching the 80 gb mark, i havnt even close to listened to them all, im such a dling fiend

Quote by sonryu
I have roughly 100 gb's of anime & game mp3's (I thinks thats around 30,000 mp3's) on my hd right now, and it grows daily

o_Ô you must have 3 hds, every one with 120 gb?!? And you never delet anything?? you hardly can listen to all this music.. =_=;;

Quote by Chidori
reaching the 80 gb mark, i havnt even close to listened to them all, im such a dling fiend

I have 1405 mp3s total and get this, all on a 56k connection :)

well you people seem to dowload mp3 like crazy i have just 1000

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

10,281 MP3 (Rock albums, Anime Albums and anothers), in 24,2 Gb of 28Gb

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

2,059 and counting... ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Saizuchi

Digital Revolver

3,049 Files with 205 Folders

Signature
I feel like Smokie without the Bandit.

I've got about 12GB on the hard drive and probably 4 times as much burned.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Quote by ChuChiChaeschtli

Quote by sonryu
I have roughly 100 gb's of anime &amp; game mp3's (I thinks thats around 30,000 mp3's) on my hd right now, and it grows daily

o_Ô you must have 3 hds, every one with 120 gb?!? And you never delet anything?? you hardly can listen to all this music.. =_=;;

Quote by Chidori

Well, it's all on a 160 gb slave drive, so I still have room to spare. I don't keep much more on it; I burn all my d/led anime and movies. The only other thing on the hd really is my photoshop work. I have all of the mp3's backed up to dvdr too just in case. I am attemtping to listen to it all however; I burn like 20 cd's at a time and listen to them in my car as I drive to work every day. What I really want however is an Archos, so I can just drop the music in there and listen to it anywhere I want, without the need to burn so many discs.... :)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.