Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Colors 4 UP - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

I dont know any other colors other than the freaky red i have now!!! Pleese help me!!!
Wahhhhhhhh!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://support.minitokyo.net/smilies - there's a link on the page that you will see after clicking the link I provided. It will take you to a Google search for hex colors, and you can get the codes for the different colors. In general, #000000 is black, #FFFFFF is white, #FF0000 is red, #00FF00 is green, and #0000FF is blue. Use those to your advantage when making your userpage.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Generally speaking, the system works by having you insert values for red, green then blue. The first two numbers represent the value you want to give the colour red, the next two gives value to the colour green and the last 2 gives value to the colour blue. The "numbers" go 0,1,2,3...9,a,b,c...f and ends at F. Other than that it works like a normal number system... So if you give no value to all 3 colours, it'd be black, and if you give full value to all colours, it'd be white... You can actually play around with it quite a bit... I hope what I've said is more or less right... Oh, btw, higher values tend to give brighter/lighter colours, not the other way around...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

melmachine18 is smart listen to him and he'll guide you well!^.^

asagoro

hokori o motsu

dude: here
http://www.december.com/html/spec/color.html

You can always use the search box. Just type in HTML color codes.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.