Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Italian Otaku - Minitokyo

Italian Otaku

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Hi to all, im from Italy (Venice) and i really liked this site the first time i have see it.

I love to watch anime and read manga too and because im little crazy im a collector of Anime Merchindising....but dont tell that at my pocket...is still cryng for the last expense :D.

Hope to know many of you all :D

Hi and welcome to MiniTokyo and stay looooooooooooooooooooooong

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

welcome to MT ^^ Enjoy your stay here!

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Sogno Italiano! Er... I don't speak Italian though, and I don't live in Italy either, but my bloodline is Italian none-the-less! ^_^'

raging_otter

Not In

i want some pizzzaaasss XD
hahahah welcome to MT!

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Yo~ ^.^ Welcome to MT. Send me some pictures of Venice will ya? Always wanted to visit ^.^

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

If someone want some pics of venice just give me the email and not...i will not send scanned postcards but pics taken by me....i love take pics :D and about Pizza...sorry...but via forum i dont think that will be soo good :P maybe if someone came around here..........

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

yay! italian otaku! mabbe you could make use some pizza xD welcome!

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

my math teacher was italian too, too bad she couldt speak fluent spanish nor english ^^!

and for the 3rd time: Welcome to MT

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

welcome welcome!

enjoy! ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

I see that all of you love pizza...and tonight i remembered some old pics that i have taken a year ago....and the...for all you...these are we call Pizza :D

i have eat them in southern city of Italy called Salerno...is for 4 people and with 8 different taste :D and yes...are 2 different pizza :)

http://san-celluz.spymac.net/internet/pizza.jpg

http://san-celluz.spymac.net/internet/pizza2.jpg

raging_otter

Not In

im drooolling read bad over these pics.... *mor droool...
thats it im ordering Dominos 4 dinner tonite ^^

akachan

akachan

the poikylotekne

^^ I eat it every day...or at least once a week...
Italian rlz! I'm so happy there's another italian here ^^Now I live in Vercelli, But I've gone to Venice some years ago...When I'll come back I'll call you! :D

Signature
una hirundo not facit ver...duoque? O.o

ShinjiRHCP

ShinjiRHCP

***Eva01 pilot***

bone quelle pizze...XD

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please do not bump old threads. This is 73 weeks 6 days old. -_- We want real new members' threads to be answered, not old members. lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.