Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Breakfest in the Morning - Minitokyo

Breakfest in the Morning

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Well...i was just wondering what you people eat in the morning as breakfest...or if you dont eat anything.....i normally dont eat anything becuz of time lack in the morning....if i whould have to eat i whould come to late to school...but before i did eat...i eated sandwitches and orange juice be4...but now i dont got the time XD...so, do you people eat somthing in the morning?...or nothing at all....(if this thread is a dublication then i am sorry...i cant use the search box...cuz i am restricted XD)

It is time for you to drown

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

during the school year the only time i eat breakfast is on the weekends....which includes a crappy mcdonalds breakfast sandwich on saturdays and my parents cooking on sundays...the cooking can be good or bad depending on what it is.....^_^ \ /m

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

i eat honey cheerios in the morning with some good ol toast and milk

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Durring work week: (I'm a touch hyper-gylcemic & I get up at 5:30AM)

Breakfast: CokeZero while driving to work
Snack upon arrival: oatmeal
Snack before lunch if oatmeal insuffient: cereal bar or fruit

(Lunch is generally a sandwich or the fruit I didn't eat earilier)

Weekends & Holidays:

No breakfast, but still get Coke.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

a cup of expresso double will do.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tias

Tias

Quote by staplefreak6during the school year the only time i eat breakfast is on the weekends....which includes a crappy mcdonalds breakfast sandwich on saturdays and my parents cooking on sundays...the cooking can be good or bad depending on what it is.....^_^ \ /m

mc food lol XD...i can eat as much as i whant but it dosent fill me^^...its like air food or somthing like that XD...well and somtimes i eat some fruti at the way to school...and in school i also dont eat anything normally....i always forget to take it whit me from home...so my mom dosent make any :P...but i do eat at home...^^

Normally, I'm won't leave the house without taking breakfast because it is the most important meal of the day just like they say.

An instant noodle, bowl of rice, some bread and a milk are just some of the foods i love to eat every morning.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

well during summer i don't eat breakfast.... my mom makes me eat cereal before school tho.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Here's some more information on what people eat for breakfast, with 49 replies... http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13456/

Tias

Tias

Quote by Archer79Here's some more information on what people eat for breakfast, with 49 replies... http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13456/

not bad...but that thread is dead....i kinda made the same move when shinsengumi made athread about anime hair...and i did fin a thread...but it was dead.....as he said..and same case here..that thread is dead...so this one may keep on

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...i usually skip breakfast, although i really don't want to. i just have no time...but i usually buy a cup of tea with milk to wake me up. i know it's bad for me but i'm addicted to it! but once in a while, i buy a bun too.

I can't eat in the morning, I'll feel ill after... except maybe a glass of milk XD

Signature

Quote by backyI can't eat in the morning, I'll feel ill after... except maybe a glass of milk XD

yea, usually I get a stomache ache after I eat in the morning. I guess my body's so used to not eating in the morning that when I do, it can't handle it. Usually it'll be some cereal with milk or something. Something quick or a fruit to bring on the way to class.

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Quote by EternaLumination

Quote by backyI can't eat in the morning, I'll feel ill after... except maybe a glass of milk XD

yea, usually I get a stomache ache after I eat in the morning. I guess my body's so used to not eating in the morning that when I do, it can't handle it. Usually it'll be some cereal with milk or something. Something quick or a fruit to bring on the way to class.

the body cant be used to stuff like that...only to acts..like if your friend always makes a move and tryd to hit your foor....efter maney times it is only possebly for the body to have somthing against it...but whit not eating..lol the body needs food and energy to survive..go learn a bit more

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

i only have good breakfasts on the weekends

Signature

Tias

Tias

XD in the weekend i eat normal bread whit hwo do you call it again...cant remember...and bread and choco XD...and when i do drink somthing..then maybe cola XD or tea XD or ice tea XD

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

I usually it a peanut butter sandwich!! XD
Mmmmmiammm! So delicious!!!
Ah! And of course also a cup of hot chocolate - in winter time...!

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

I don't eat anything because I wake up very late. I only eat breakfast when I have school. The food varies.

Always approach with a smile!

Tias

Tias

looks like i am not the only one who dosent eat ni the morning XD good to know i am not allone XD

Well, I usually have a few crisp breads with a thin layer of chocolate spread, a low-fat yogurt and some fruit...

I dont have time in university days usually, but when I do here are some of the options:
1- Boiled eggs, toast with butter, tomatoes, mayonaise and tea.
2- Natto (Japanese classic :)), although limited since I do not live in Japan
3- Nori, Gohan, Kikkoman with Tamagoyaki (for the those who know these)
4- Local 'sandwich' called man2oushet za3tar hehe

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I don't usually eat much for breakfast, if I eat any at all. If I do its usually cereal or Pop-Tarts, or yogurt if I have any. But a nice big breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes and toast is hard to turn down if offered! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Tias

Tias

Quote by AngelKateI don't usually eat much for breakfast, if I eat any at all. If I do its usually cereal or Pop-Tarts, or yogurt if I have any. But a nice big breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes and toast is hard to turn down if offered! XD

omg english people eat MUCH bacon and pancakes in the morning o_O...com on..you gotta give me a break XD

I always eat breakfast, even if its just a Milo and a Museli Bar - if I don't I can't concentrate properly on anything, or I end up having a real bad day.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.