Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Breakfest in the Morning - Minitokyo

Breakfest in the Morning

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

lol for me it really dosent matter if i eat in the morning or not...if i eat i get to late to school XD

It is time for you to drown

On school days I eat whatever there serving over at school but on normal days I eat whatevers in the freg. ^_^'

Tias

Tias

Quote by AlishaOn school days I eat whatever there serving over at school but on normal days I eat whatevers in the freg. ^_^'

lol Xd you buy the stuff from school?...lol normaly its always bad stuf XD...eat better stuff and eat som vitamines and get energy XD....if your short drink milk XD

Quote by Tiaslol Xd you buy the stuff from school?...lol normaly its always bad stuf XD...eat better stuff and eat som vitamines and get energy XD....if your short drink milk XD

School breakfast isn't that bad. I usually eat there cereal. ^_^'

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiaslol Xd you buy the stuff from school?...lol normaly its always bad stuf XD...eat better stuff and eat som vitamines and get energy XD....if your short drink milk XD

School breakfast isn't that bad. I usually eat there cereal. ^_^'

lol well the cola is bad...(at our school)...its not so good..itsa cheap fake cola XD)

I don't eat it on the weekends because by the time I wakeup, breakfast is over. But during school, I eat whatever I can get my hands on (pizza, chicken, donuts, etc) because I don't want my stomach growling during class.

Signature

Sometimes I eat a bowl of rice for breakfast if I have time. I really wish I could get some Cocoa Puffs, or
Fruity Pebbles. Hmm. . .

"This is a world filled with hatred where people's fingers have no other purpose but to pull triggers!!!
What do you believe, and why do you!?! - Rau Le Creuset

breakfast? what's breakfast? jk I hardly ever eat breakfast. I hardly ever get hungry come to think of it.. 0_0 i'm not one with an apetite.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

What do I eat in the morning? Mostly bread, cereal, porridge, etc. But there are sometimes where all I eat is a piece of cracker or something small. But I always eat something in the morning.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Tias

Tias

Xd looks like not all people eat much att all...or just eat some vread XD
i whould say i eat 1/50 or so in the morning XD i hardly eat in the morning during school days XD

I eat leftovers for breakfast almost every morning

If there is no left overs, i eat rice with something like eggs or spam... yum!

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

Tias

Tias

lo.iii if h ahd to make rice or somthing like that i whould come WAY to late...maybe 1-2 h XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I prefer sipping my typical herbal tea off the stove. **Directly points to the Morning Musume logo** Yaya! Momusu's finest indeed. **Giggles** With so many boxes, these things could last for years. lol

**Puts on her headphones**

But on hand with the topic, to me, Breakfast is just like any other meal. Like Dinner, I can eat virtually anything heavily if I felt like it, or light in any case. Just a few days ago, I was hand-cooking some pasta during 4 AM in the morning, and was crunching down every single bowl before heading out to work. Sometimes, I would scramble eggs and drink orange juice for breakfast as well, and regularly eat cereal and milk when I don't feel like cooking too. Like I said before, I'm a morning person, and I hardly ever skip a meal over breakfast. Ahh yes, just hand me a bucket of ice cream and away I go. And I hardly ever gain a pound, like ever. Oh the joys of life. **Tips her hat**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Oat cereals with fruits like banana and milk, a healthy one... isn't it?

Sometimes, I eat arepa -a latinamerican recipe, made of corn- with cheese, eggs and sweet chocolate to drink.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

Tias

Tias

Quote by CelessaI prefer sipping my typical herbal tea off the stove. **Directly points to the Morning Musume logo** Yaya! Momusu's finest indeed. **Giggles** With so many boxes, these things could last for years. lol
**Puts on her headphones**
But on hand with the topic, to me, Breakfast is just like any other meal. Like Dinner, I can eat virtually anything heavily if I felt like it, or light in any case. Just a few days ago, I was hand-cooking some pasta during 4 AM in the morning, and was crunching down every single bowl before heading out to work. Sometimes, I would scramble eggs and drink orange juice for breakfast as well, and regularly eat cereal and milk when I don't feel like cooking too. Like I said before, I'm a morning person, and I hardly ever skip a meal over breakfast. Ahh yes, just hand me a bucket of ice cream and away I go. And I hardly ever gain a pound, like ever. Oh the joys of life. **Tips her hat**

holy o_O...4 am in the morning...ha..nothing chould get me to wake that late up...well only one thing...if i had to talk whit my gf..
well about breakfest....u sure eat alot...and dont get s singel pound...same here...i can eat as much as i whant and i dont get a pound on it..same whit loosing pounds.... i never eat in the mornin.... there is a 95% on that i am not eating and only 5% on that i am

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Tiasholy o_O...4 am in the morning...ha..nothing chould get me to wake that
late up...well only one thing...if i had to talk whit my gf..

Hehe, well I hope your girlfriend isn't keeping you up all night. **Giggles**

Actually, sometimes I have to wake up early for work. It's been pretty much a must for me, considerating that I'm fairly slow at getting up and normally taking a long shower inbetween, and then preparing an awfully long time to cook - for about maybe half-an-hour or so before heading out. It definitely takes a while to get me ready to work, no doubt. **Nods**

Quote by Tiaswell about breakfest....u sure eat alot...and dont get s singel
pound...same here...i can eat as much as i whant and i dont get a pound
on it..same whit loosing pounds.... i never eat in the mornin.... there
is a 95% on that i am not eating and only 5% on that i am

I could probably say 90% of the time I'm off eating in the morning. If I do skip breakfast, I normally tend to eat a lot of what I missed along the way. I mean, its nice going to the cafeteria and chomping down a couple extra spicy tenders off Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits, or munching down a quick box of fries with that extra tasty gravy alongside with the Big Chicken Sandwich Crunch in KFC [hmm... sounds good right about now lol], but I rather prefer eating nice and early, compared to my couple of friends who say they can't eat anything literally at all during the morning time. Don't ask me why. That's just me of course, and my planning schedule. lol - Today's kind of different though. I just had TV Dinner for breakfast. Z'OMG!! A rare sight indeed. lol - Talk about just watching the thing rotate on end for about a couple minutes. And to end it off, with a lot of Root Beer, of course. Yaya!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Tias

Tias

Quote by Celessa

Quote by Tiasholy o_O...4 am in the morning...ha..nothing chould get me to wake that
late up...well only one thing...if i had to talk whit my gf..

Hehe, well I hope your girlfriend isn't keeping you up all night. **Giggles**
Actually, sometimes I have to wake up early for work. It's been pretty much a must for me, considerating that I'm fairly slow at getting up and normally taking a long shower inbetween, and then preparing an awfully long time to cook - for about maybe half-an-hour or so before heading out. It definitely takes a while to get me ready to work, no doubt. **Nods**

Quote by Tiaswell about breakfest....u sure eat alot...and dont get s singel
pound...same here...i can eat as much as i whant and i dont get a pound
on it..same whit loosing pounds.... i never eat in the mornin.... there
is a 95% on that i am not eating and only 5% on that i am

I could probably say 90% of the time I'm off eating in the morning. If I do skip breakfast, I normally tend to eat a lot of what I missed along the way. I mean, its nice going to the cafeteria and chomping down a couple extra spicy tenders off Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits, or munching down a quick box of fries with that extra tasty gravy alongside with the Big Chicken Sandwich Crunch in KFC [hmm... sounds good right about now lol], but I rather prefer eating nice and early, compared to my couple of friends who say they can't eat anything literally at all during the morning time. Don't ask me why. That's just me of course, and my planning schedule. lol - Today's kind of different though. I just had TV Dinner for breakfast. z'omg!! A rare sight indeed. lol - Talk about just watching the thing rotate on end for about a couple minutes. And to end it off, with a lot of Root Beer, of course. Yaya!

o_O....when i wake up the time is 7:30 or 7:45 amd i have to be in school 8:10-8:15 XD....and i am on my computer all day long so thats why i cant wake up so fast XD

dunno

dunno

Guardian of the Erratic Portal

I need one or two hours after waking up to prepare myself to eat something.. so generally i don't breakfast in the morning..

KiraKira

Hitori...

since its in the summer.. i usualy go straight to lunch since i wake up at 12 Noon when i don't have work, same thing =p eat cereal or cook something out from the freezer. those frozen lunch foods.

I don't usally eat breakfast, mostly on school days. Every moring i get up, get dressed, get some toast if im lucky enough and then im out the door.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

During term time, i don't eat anything at home, because i have early lectures and it's a 50 min walk into university, so i usually don't have any time.

During the holidays i make do with some fruit/bread etc etc. I'm not really a breakfast person :)

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I always always always eat something in the morning. I know I'd run out of energy and feel really out of it if I didn't have anything to eat. Man, so breakfast just helps me stay awake and focus.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Tiaso_O....when i wake up the time is 7:30 or 7:45 amd i have to be in
school 8:10-8:15 XD....and i am on my computer all day long so thats
why i cant wake up so fast XD

lol - Is that so? As a matter of fact, there was this one time I could remember back at university, when the bus had to leave around 7 AM at its usual stop, and I just woke up 10 minutes before the bus was supposed to leave, before realizing I was going to miss my ride. So in a state of panic, I just shoved a box of Pop Tarts into my backpack without even looking and then realized hours later after opening the box that nothing was actually in there. Oh yeah, getting real pushy indeed. lol - That's how important breakfast can be to me sometimes. Like my mother always said - you can't go to work without an empty stomach. Like I'd even bother. It's never empty, so I don't have to worry. Mwahaha! **Chugs more root beer along the side** Speaking of which, I'm kind of a computer-holic person myself. I don't have to skip school and slide off the bed just to crawl up on the computer and chat all day. That's what the laptop is for... okay, yes, I actually did skip a couple lectures one time during the semester. No way am I going to walk nearly 200 yards in the middle of a stormy winter while eating something along the way, where nearly 15 inches + snow falls down every single day, and they still expect me to show up for class freezing as ever. Top that off with a professor who seems to have been chewing something into his mouth all the time, avoiding you from having a snack or drink in class, and hardly saying a clear word with that heavy accent of his, and you've got quite a terrible lecture at hand. Yeah, you don't say. lol - Yeah, that's life. I know, I know. **Giggles** At least the best way to cheat so that you won't stay up late is setting the clock a couple minutes behind. I'm always the one who likes to show up on the dot, though "on the dot" means showing up a little later than I originally intended to be in, but I need my breakfast! Yaya! Of course, that's just me. Breakfast definitely gives me the energy I need. Or you could say, it's been a habit of mine all along, that I don't realize it as much at all.

Signature

Tias

Tias

Quote by Celessa

Quote by Tiaso_O....when i wake up the time is 7:30 or 7:45 amd i have to be in
school 8:10-8:15 XD....and i am on my computer all day long so thats
why i cant wake up so fast XD

lol - Is that so? As a matter of fact, there was this one time I could remember back at university, when the bus had to leave around 7 AM at its usual stop, and I just woke up 10 minutes before the bus was supposed to leave, before realizing I was going to miss my ride. So in a state of panic, I just shoved a box of Pop Tarts into my backpack without even looking and then realized hours later after opening the box that nothing was actually in there. Oh yeah, getting real pushy indeed. lol - That's how important breakfast can be to me sometimes. Like my mother always said - you can't go to work without an empty stomach. Like I'd even bother. It's never empty, so I don't have to worry. Mwahaha! **Chugs more root beer along the side** Speaking of which, I'm kind of a computer-holic person myself. I don't have to skip school and slide off the bed just to crawl up on the computer and chat all day. That's what the laptop is for... okay, yes, I actually did skip a couple lectures one time during the semester. No way am I going to walk nearly 200 yards in the middle of a stormy winter while eating something along the way, where nearly 15 inches + snow falls down every single day, and they still expect me to show up for class freezing as ever. Top that off with a professor who seems to have been chewing something into his mouth all the time, avoiding you from having a snack or drink in class, and hardly saying a clear word with that heavy accent of his, and you've got quite a terrible lecture at hand. Yeah, you don't say. lol - Yeah, that's life. I know, I know. **Giggles** At least the best way to cheat so that you won't stay up late is setting the clock a couple minutes behind. I'm always the one who likes to show up on the dot, though "on the dot" means showing up a little later than I originally intended to be in, but I need my breakfast! Yaya! Of course, that's just me. Breakfast definitely gives me the energy I need. Or you could say, it's been a habit of mine all along, that I don't realize it as much at all.

you got a eating habit in the morning XD...i dont eat in the morning NOR in the school..only when its the day we make food XD...but atleast i do eat at home...and i also have a clock...but when it wakes me up i close it so i cant wake up and eat anything ^^
my sisters allways drink the milk up and eat all the stuff..so when i really do got time then nothing really good is leavd^^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.