Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Breakfest in the Morning - Minitokyo

Breakfest in the Morning

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

I cannot eat greasy breakfast foods, so stuff like bacon and sausage are out. Usually I just eat cereal (eating cocoa pebbles now..mmmm), though eggs and toast are good as well.

During school days, I eat two slices of bread, one hardboiled egg, and one cup of milk. During one day on the weekends of the weeks that have school days, I eat instant noodles, and two slices of bread and one cup of milk on the other day. On holidays, I eat two slices of French bread (not just the type you get from the supermarket!) and one cup of milk, since I don't need that much energy as on school days ^^o .

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

breakfast? wats dat? XD im never up early enough for breakfast and anytimes that i am like on school days, then i dont eat anything anyway cause there isnt usually enough time.

Well i dont have breakfest on the summer cuz i usually dont wake up until around 11:30 to 2:00 :nya: unless i have to go to work, but on school times i would eat usually eat cereal or school breakfest.

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

If it's a school day, I usually don't eat breakfast because I don't want to be late. However I do eat breakfast on weekends or holidays when there's no school.

During high school, I couldn't eat breakfast becauseI was out the door at 6.

It's summer, so I eat breakfast now...
Mmm. Cheerios... or ice-cream.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by kitsunekagetsuDuring high school, I couldn't eat breakfast becauseI was out the door at 6.
It's summer, so I eat breakfast now...Mmm. Cheerios... or ice-cream.

lol ice XD....it does have milk in it but also suiker^^

It is time for you to drown

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

As my nocturnal self.... I often go to bed at like 8am, waking up well past noon. Therefore, there is no time for breakfast, I move straight on to afternoon snack then dinner.

I love eating french toast, or peanut butter and jelly

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by rickster307I love eating french toast, or peanut butter and jelly

ouch my stomach..(about the peanut butter and jelly)

It is time for you to drown

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.