Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Earthbound and Earthbound Zero Compilation - Minitokyo

Earthbound and Earthbound Zero Compilation

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Earthbound is easily one of the best RPG's I've ever played, and I know that's the same for a lot of my friends. I heard a while ago that there was going to be a compilation of Earthbound and Earthbound Zero for GBA in Japan (called Mother 1 & 2 there). However, this game has been launched there for a year or two. I would really like to see the game here, but Nintendo seems to not want to release it in North America.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather pay full price for two good long games, than near full price for one short NES game.

Anybody else be happy if they decided to release the game out here?

HTML Coding Hates Me...

As long as it was also released in Europe, I'd love it. Earthbound really is an awesome game. <3

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I hope they do release it. I would buy it. In fact, I even have Mother 2 for my Super Famicom...

I am invincible!

I love Earthbound. I was also disappointed when I heard they had no plans to release it in North America. I don't see why not, because Earthbound has plenty of fans.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.