Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What fetish do you girls have? - Minitokyo

What fetish do you girls have?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

You kno some dudes have certain fetishes..do any of you girls have a fetish? XD iono i'm just curious! Im a pervert and tend to be attracted to school boys...wow..that sounds wrong...oh well! ^^ ok then...tell me yours if any!

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

yaoi..school boys...sometimes girls boobs. if that`s not to wronge sounding...guys butts...alot of things. >_>

--mimo

my main fetishe is tickeling....im the tickler and the boys are my pray....lol, i love to ticlel boys and watch them move all over the place....(well i love it more with my boyfriend) lol

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

Quote by gadgetgirl16my main fetishe is tickeling....im the tickler and the boys are my
pray....lol, i love to ticlel boys and watch them move all over the
place....(well i love it more with my boyfriend) lol

Nice =^.^=

weeell...a bit of wrestling is fun now and then...and i've never losed *so beware boys*

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.