Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 yoh vs. sasuke - Minitokyo

yoh vs. sasuke

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

who would win, Yoh from Shaman King or Sasuke from Naruto? I bet everyone will say sasuke but personally I vote for Yoh. Anyway that would be a damned cool fight.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Lo siento pero no se nada. I've never watched Shaman King.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

die yoh....sasuke just transforms to curse seal lvl2...uses sharingan 3 dots...and chidori...what more?...of and dont forget to bring the peper...yoh is fried XD

It is time for you to drown

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Please do not create "versus" threads as per the forum guidelines.

Closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.