Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 REVENGE! How do you like yours?? - Minitokyo

REVENGE! How do you like yours??

page 1 of 1 11 total items

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

Ok a friend of mine and i were discusing when is it better to get REVENGE!!!
Summer or winter....
Ok..
Summer:
Pros, revenge is best served cold.. nice cold revenger... refreshing.
Winter:
Pros, revenge is best served cold.. so its easier to obtain...
Cast ur votes now!

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

woo i see typos!! (the title of the pole says evenge! How do you like yours??), me im not big on getting revenge it only causes more trouble ^_^ im a happy person, and people dont do bad stuff to me most of the time.

Quote by ameerayoubwoo i see typos!! (the title of the pole says evenge! How do you like yours??), me im not big on getting revenge it only causes more trouble ^_^ im a happy person, and people dont do bad stuff to me most of the time.

Yup, totally agree! Must stick to happy thoughts and away from going berserk! *twitches at some past events* After all, it just proves I'm more mature and have good self-control unlike them! And happy thoughts also equals no insufferable, inhuman headaches!

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

oh.. but theres a diffrent between...
im gonna throw a rock @ you!
And
im gonna throw a screwed up ball of paper at you
Both are revenge... both are acceptable...

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

"Revenge is a dish best served cold", so winter it is :P

i no longer comit revenge.

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

If I were a vengeful person then it would be in the winter. It would be dramatic when it's snowing. I'd shoot the person I hate and they would fall to the floor to bleed and die. The snow turns red which I think is pretty and creepy at the same time. Bloood.....

Well I like it in the winter. Summer is too hot.

Always approach with a smile!

it's revenge we are talking about, it doesn't matter the day or the weather

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I like to take mine once they have forgotten that i might take it.

I am invincible!

I take mine straight away, who cares what month it is, they're going to hospital either way.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

ooooooooooOOoooOOooo drizzts is a toughy.... Should i run.. OR Fight!!

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.