Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket - Akito's Secret - SPOILER ALERT FOR MANGA - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket - Akito's Secret - SPOILER ALERT FOR MANGA

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Okay, if you all haven't read volume 11, then this is considered a spoiler. But I just have to ask.

The truth is revealed:

Akito is a woman.

Did anyone else see this coming?

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

a.....woman? o_0 well he is kinda feminley but like....he sounds like a guy dosent he?

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by Itami-Chana.....woman? o_0 well he is kinda feminley but like....he sounds like a guy dosent he?

yeah i agree..but you did kind of see it coming since akito overprotected most of the men....

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Yup Yup! i've heard of it from friends and people too! I never thought of that too! I really want to see the manga!!!!!!! *humphhh* >.<

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

i do know that. I forgot where I have heard of it. My onee-chan told me about that.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Yeah I heard that.
Though I heard it was later in the series. There is a secret revealed in book 11, but I don't think that was it.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

Ah, yes. A lot of Akito-fangirls' hearts were crushed by that revelation. >.<; Thank goodness I was not one of 'em. Ehehehe. I'd like her better if she was a guy. *shrugs*

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Quote by queenakashaAh, yes. A lot of Akito-fangirls' hearts were crushed by that revelation.

hahahaha, XD sorry but it sounded funny to me. Yeah I thought that it was a rumor but now I guess it has been reassured it's true. It doesn't surprises me much though cuz that of overprotecting the guys is true and how Akito treats Isuzu only reassured me that.
I so want to know Akito's past and her reasons~! I'm until volume 15 and the author said that she won't reveal Akito's intentions...just not yet! OX

Signature

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

wtf??? this is real???? omg! *faints*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

actually Akito is going out with Shigure....dats y Shigure is the only one who's not scared of Akito

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

Quote by MrsBloomiehahahaha, XD sorry but it sounded funny to me. Yeah I thought that it was a rumor but now I guess it has been reassured it's true. It doesn't surprises me much though cuz that of overprotecting the guys is true and how Akito treats Isuzu only reassured me that.
I so want to know Akito's past and her reasons~! I'm until volume 15 and the author said that she won't reveal Akito's intentions...just not yet! OX

LOL. Daijoubu. :) I couldn't help but smile myself when I reread that line. I remembered the way my friend's world kind of ended when she heard about that. XD

Man, Furuba manga seems to go on forever. For me, 15 volumes for a shoujo manga is already quite long, and it seems like it'll not end anytime soon. ^-^; Kyaaa... I wonder when we'll find out about Akito's true intentions... (But I'm more interested in finding out Shigure's true intentions, though... XD And if he truly loves Akito. Aargh! *pulls at hair* )

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

kireiyuhi

kireiyuhi

Lonely Dancer

i don't think even the american producers of fruits basket saw that coming. they voice casted akito as a guy. but then again akito is very masculine. no i didn't see that one coming. it makes him...i mean her...look just a little bit more psycho.

I heard a rumor that akito was a girl and I was searching around he net to see if this was true and it turns out that it was true. I just want to know why they had to make akito into a girl.

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

I have to agree. I wish I knew why they made Akito a girl. And I do want to find out what Shigure's intentions are. That's the biggest part that has me interested right now!

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

I have the picutere x-x omg...

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

SakuraX

SakuraX

[Kimi ga ore no mamoru]

It was a BIG suprise to me that he i mean she was a woman. I told my friends and they looked at me like i just grew another head. It wasn't until i showed them the scan that they freaked out at me and started going. WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL US! ^__^''

Believe it once more...
Signature

i found out after reading some of
the mangas and watching some eps
of the anime... someone told me :sweat:
it was a big shock.. volume 11? i've read til vol 15
and didn't notice o_0 ^_^'
which chapters?

gracie-chan

gracie-chan

bubbles' drill sargeant

Quote by lacusklein83Okay, if you all haven't read volume 11, then this is considered a spoiler. But I just have to ask.
The truth is revealed: Akito is a woman.Did anyone else see this coming?

But how??? I mean I knew he was..but in the manga they talk about akito as if he is a guy

Signature
LOVU LOVU PANDAS KYAAA >__<
BBLS!! move those muscles.. I wanna see 30 pushups!!

err.. guess i miss that line. can anyone tell me exactly which chapter is it? ccoz i think maybe i escaped that chapter.
got to reread the volumes again. x_x

Signature

zink

zink

cookie?

*gasp* I didn't think it was true. My friend told me Akito was a girl but since she didn't read or watch Friuts Basket I thought she's joking.

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

What?! Akito is a woman!! o_O I'm surprised?! Akito looks like a man...
I wish I could see the manga!! XD

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

I seriously got a huge shock, I think a lot of us furuba fans did too. Especially Akito fans. XDXD

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Lol!!! That's really funny. Never woulda thought. I read a little bit of Fruits Basket but I did'nt like it much.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Hmm it's true, I have volume 16 -very awesome, probably my fav. volume- and it does show a picture of Akito... but I don't think they just suddenly decide to "change Akito" into a girl on the moment though lol... it was probably planned earlier but it wasn't revealed yet...

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.