Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket - Akito's Secret - SPOILER ALERT FOR MANGA - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket - Akito's Secret - SPOILER ALERT FOR MANGA

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

>_< aw, crap. that wasn't in book 11, it's totally spoiled for me now. *runs off crying*

Book 11 doesn't say that he's a woman, it says that Akito is God.

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by tifarinoa&gt;_&lt; aw, crap. that wasn't in book 11, it's totally spoiled for me now. *runs off crying*

Book 11 doesn't say that he's a woman, it says that Akito is God.

she's right, it's later on in the series, like Tirdaelyn stated in an earlier post. (oh well, i already kinda figured that he... er, she was a woman from various rumors in other forums... )

Signature Image

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Akito is a woman!? O_o *stares* but... but he looks like a man and he looked flat too hmmm.... *stares again*
does anyone have a scan of him..I mean her?! I want to see what she looks like as a woman. XD
it soo hard to believe even though its true...

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

ehm, cant it be like, that they changed it to be a male in the anime cause they thought fitted better?
cause...i think it is a man doing the voice for akito....and well...no breasts either...and tall...
i dun know...i havent asked the author herself!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

This was a real jaw-dropper for me. I just sort of sat there with my mouth hanging open. I'm still stunned. I found out by reading summaries online (I just can't wait for Tokyopop). I shared the info with some friends and we just sat there going "No Way". I thought he/she was very efeminite, but this didn't even occur to me :) I LOVE this story!!!!

No wonder in the series he called Tohru an idiot.....thanks for telling me!!!!! ^-^......i was so curious o__o

OMG! Now I wish I din read this. Its such a shock. I haven read until there yet.

SPOILER (major spoilers if you hadn't read up till chapter 118) -------------------------------------------(...) was indeed very shocked when I first read it. But I was even more shocked when I discovered that she's sleeping with Kureno (the chicken) and even Shigure! It just made me dislike her even more. Just when I thought I can like her after reading about her past she made me hate her even more. Especially in the latest chapter when she stabbed Kureno in the back when he was embracing and comforting her. I think she's really crazy and beyond help now. Ren (aka Akito's mother) is more crazy than her though....

i TOTALLY saw this comeing... i mean... no i didnt... i just am soo confused now... I NEED TO GET THAT DAMN MANGA !

My blood is your blood...
My pain is your pain...
My death is your death...

yukiichan

yukiichan

..xnekox..

read past this ... i was a bit surprised when i found out ... i was like .. o_o omg ...
before i thought he liked his 'male' junnishi's(?) becoz ... iono he favoured guys ... but when i found out he was a she ... i kinda got why he liked the guys better ... lolz ><;;

yuki-chan | KLAC | AsuCaga | KiraxLacus

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

Quote by queenakashaMan, Furuba manga seems to go on forever. For me, 15 volumes for a shoujo manga is already quite long, and it seems like it'll not end anytime soon. ^-^; Kyaaa... I wonder when we'll find out about Akito's true intentions... (But I'm more interested in finding out Shigure's true intentions, though... XD And if he truly loves Akito. Aargh! *pulls at hair* )

Lol I feel the same way about Furuba, I can't imagine another "Hana Yori Dango" or "Love Catalogue" manga in my life >.< I hope it end soon and with a happy ending (with Akito dead and everyone free from the curse and drinking champagne on the side of her grave or something like that ;) lol).

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Robert James Waller (The bridges of Madison county).

I know this is a big spoiler but can someone that has read past the 13th volume of the manga please tell me who tohru picks...yuki or kyo and what is up with the rumor of yuki with another girl? Oh yeah i have heard that Akito is actually a woman which makes sense but it really makes me wonder about the relationship between akito and yuki?

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

who tohru picks is in the other thread... the fruit basket ending.. u can check that out..

as for akito.. i read about it in other forums... actually he did look kinda like yuki... so maybe yuki might turn out to be a girl too? nah...

but now i can wait to read the manga... maybe i'll go start collecting the whole series... is it still running? the manga i mean..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

the manga has not ended yet but it takes forever for it to get translated so it can be released in the US

merged: 12-01-2005 ~ 12:08pm
and I can't help but to wonder if maybe Yuki and Akito are related or if their twins...hum.....I do wonder.

that was so weird
i never saw it coming
but it doesn't really surprise me either, what with everything else that's going on :)

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

Quote by amber83the manga has not ended yet but it takes forever for it to get translated so it can be released in the US

merged: 12-01-2005 ~ 12:08pm
and I can't help but to wonder if maybe Yuki and Akito are related or if their twins...hum.....I do wonder.

hmm...? yuki & akito are twins? then what about the snake?

but it's weird that akito is a girl, yet yuki has this fear for her...

how long is the manga already? i'm thinking of really buying them from the bookshop because I'm having a hard time just reading the scanlations..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

OMG... I didn't even expect this. He was a she. I don't know what to say. I though she was he because... well I haven't read the manga. In the series he. I mean she was dress in boy uniform. But after reading this thread. I speechless. At the same time amaze with a big open eye. smiling O_O

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

you really can tell....the way i think of it (whenever i read about him) either he's gay, or he's a woman. he hangs on hatori a lot...

Quote by amber83I know this is a big spoiler but can someone that has read past the 13th volume of the manga please tell me who tohru picks...yuki or kyo and what is up with the rumor of yuki with another girl? Oh yeah i have heard that Akito is actually a woman which makes sense but it really makes me wonder about the relationship between akito and yuki?

***SPOILER***

Tohru ends up with Kyo. Yuki never liked her romantically. Yuki likes another girl who has a really shy personality who happens to really like him also. ^^

Hahaha Akito is a girl..not a surprise to me. One of my friends told me that Akito was a God O__o.

I heard the rumor too. As soon as I told my friend, she wanted to gag. Is the girl Yuki likes a main character? Please don't tell me it's a useless background one....

segawalilac

segawalilac

~Eternal Bakaness~

I think the anime has a male voice for her, because when the anime was made, there was nothing about Akito about being a women. So it can't be helped.

I thought her was male...but I guess her had that girly look like Yuki ~.~

girl? wow, the writer must of got hit on the head while writing the 11th volume.(no offence, writer)

merged: 02-22-2006 ~ 07:08am
This is why this manga/anime is confusing. is the begging it's all happy and cheerful, but then gets REALLY dramatic. So, is Kyo a monster in the manga like he is in the anime? because if he is, there's no use for the bracelet! or.....he just really likes it. soo.. when he gets hugged, how does his bracelet just appear on? And, was he like, born with it on? kyo's mom:WOW! the baby comes with free jewelry! oh yeah, do the doctors/nurses find out their secret?

merged: 02-22-2006 ~ 07:16am
when i found this out...i cried. there was this girl i made up was supposed to be Akito's "soul mate" but, now that i found out he's a she, my dreams r ruined. FREAKIN' RUINED! WHY? WHY DID THE WRITER MAKE AKITO A GIRL? WHY DID U TELL ME! I'M GONNA FREAKIN CRY! T_T

toojadded

toojadded

2jadded

I was seriously disturbed when i 1st read this >_> but none as disturbing when i read *in MT* that akito's in love with shigure o_0

what the hell?! after watching the whole series, here i am perfectly content in my happy place when i suddenly find out about these things... DAMN! i really should get that freakin' manga
:sweat:

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.