Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Does anybody know what the name and who sang this song? One day I was looking in an unknown folder, then I came across this mp3. I listened to it, but I couldn't figure out what it was cuz I never heard it before until now. So if anybody can help me, that would be great. Here is the song.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

akari-chan, that's "blaze" by kinya; it's the opening theme to the Tsubasa Chronicle anime.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Thank you so much shin-kun! Now i know what it is! Thank you so much!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

This song kicks ass. Does anyone know where to get the full version of this song and the rest of them?
Please:( Send me an e-mail of where to find the songs at
sanjaysharma29@yahoo.com
If you can't an e-mail then please send me a message through MT (click avatar space, go down till you see the word "available or unavailable" then type and send message).
I thank anyone in advance for your help.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunnyd29

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.