Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tell me if this is right... - Minitokyo

tell me if this is right...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

tokicho

tokicho

i shall snatch ur candy!

ok... so im in this other forum basically 4 punks and all right...
they have sum annoying limit on signature imgs but i didnt know it,
anyway, i put my sig img that im using now here at MT 4 my sig img there...
and they start getting all 'we have a limit for those, remove it' and stuff like that on me...
but what i dun get is- their not hosting the img, it doesnt really change much AND sum ppl with all text signatures have an alot bigger sig than my small sig img... their all 'text isnt img, remove it' and crap like that...
im pissed right now so ima takin a break from that loser forum,
ne way- do u think thats right at all?

just be nice... and tell the truth... dun get all cruel on me tho cus thats what their doin 2 me cus 'i have a big sig img in my sig right now'

jump up and down and scream like a monkey!
midi itty bitty adventure, midi itty midi adventure, ya!

raging_otter

Not In

i think sig img is just an optional thingy... its just there 4 fun, so if you cant have it so what? theres a life out there besides getting pissed off at not being able to put your sig :hmpf:

PS:
maybe the ppl in the other forum you go to dont like anime so...

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

well, i think they are quite stupid/jealous, anti-anime, or you sig is too large - 0,5mb!!! not everyone has dsl/cable. and some ppl (like me) have transfer limits. or simply they want to keep the forum loading times down.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

tokicho

tokicho

i shall snatch ur candy!

true... alwell im cool now and hyper cus i played ddr and had coffee soo im cool...
plus i realized, that i dun really care bout it- i just think its stupid of them to do that- thats all Oo

jump up and down and scream like a monkey!
midi itty bitty adventure, midi itty midi adventure, ya!

kamina

kamina

Ichigo100%

can be annoying... big sig imgs, text sigs isnt as distracting

Signature
~tsukasa forever~

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I think if in the regulations they don't allow it then remove it, but if it doesn't surpass the regulations then don't care about that annoying ppl!!!
Sleep well

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

yea....i think it's usually they want their fourms to load faster.........that's why there is a restriction on MT as well, text doesn't take too much time to load....animated siggies takes a lot longer....

well......it's good you got over it.......it's not good to get mad over as small as this~

the reason is obvious and they are totally justified for it. not everyone has good connection and some people are stuck behind 56k connections and sigs in forums for example are a killer for their loading. besides, as stated before its just a sig, just follow the rules or dont go to the forum

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.