Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever felt home-sick? - Minitokyo

ever felt home-sick?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

i dont know about you guys, but have you ever felt homesick when you are on a trip or staying somewhere for a little bit of time? i know i am, im here in Phildelphia P. A. in my sister's boyfriend's apartment to work on a job. ive been here for a week and im missing home in south New Jersey verry badly... im trying so hard to get the job done and quicking it up. (sometimes i get overbord) so i can go home and snuggle with my kitty....
but i just dont know when i'll be back home... -_-

do you guys ever felt that?

yea. i get homesick going over to a friends house even. if i am away from home for over 3 days, I usually get homesick. unless i'm travelling light and by myself, then i just develop a sense of individuality.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

As of rite now i'm on a lil Hiatus, and i'm feelin quite homesick. ^^ I kinda just sat there and wonder if i was really homesick. But then i came to the conclusion that i only felt homesick because i was away from mai computer XD.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Nope never. Went to Florida last summer and not once did I ever miss home. Hmm maybe I'm just wierd.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

mishmash

mishmash

Happy Chappy

Quote by KeoughAs of rite now i'm on a lil Hiatus, and i'm feelin quite homesick. ^^ I
kinda just sat there and wonder if i was really homesick. But then i
came to the conclusion that i only felt homesick because i was away
from mai computer XD.

lol i agree... only when i'm away from technology for more than a week... but thats not happened very often~ only on long camping trips. but its hard to be away from home where there's no technology so i can't really get homesick.
in fact... i can't wait to leave home^^

WWJD

ive felt home sick, when i was in VA w/ my dad...

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Nope not really, my folks travel a lot and take me w/them so what's considered home? But even when I go alone, I'm not really missing home, cuz My friends call me and stuff everyday. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

DarthAya

DarthAya

Full Moon

only if the place is very very boring...

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

nope >.> havne't been homesick ever

:3 i love going to places

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I don't feel home sick. I love travelling to new places. Only thing is, I've never left this tiny island called UK.. :sweat: I'd really like to travel to different places..

The furthest I've gone is London. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Once,when i was on a trip.I had such terrible time there that i coudn't wait to be back home.
But other then that time ,no i don't feel home sick at all,I love to travel :D
See ya! ;)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

im never home sick cuz i dont go places much....(strict parents) yea but im gonna try to get out more.

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by gadgetgirl16i dont know about you guys, but have you ever felt homesick when you are on a trip or staying somewhere for a little bit of time? i know i am, im here in Phildelphia P. A. in my sister's boyfriend's apartment to work on a job. ive been here for a week and im missing home in south New Jersey verry badly... im trying so hard to get the job done and quicking it up. (sometimes i get overbord) so i can go home and snuggle with my kitty....
but i just dont know when i'll be back home... -_-do you guys ever felt that?

I love Philly! Or, the parts in center city I've been to, lol! Hurrah Reading Terminal Market!! =^_^=

I get homesick, but not for home. It's more for my family and friends. I really miss them. They all need to come over here, lol! ^_^;;;

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Yeah!! i feel homesick rightnow!! 'cause i'm really from Nevada..but i'm in Pheonix..and i really miss my mom and little brother..i'm not that used to leaving them...

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I have been feeling really homesick this week because of the 4th of July. Silly, I know. Holidays are the worse, i think.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

nope, i'll be having too much fun to be homesick :P i'll get homesick if i get bored..

i'll never be homsick because my parents are everywhere i go...or i'm locked up at home. -_-' the computer is my only way to communicate to the world o.O'

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Heh, oh yeah. I remember this one sleep-away camp awhile back... I nearly cried once or twice. That wasn't too fun. But eventually, you get used to it, I think. Although, I feel your pain. I definitely missed my dog on that trip.

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

Ummm...Let's see. When I'm on vacations I miss my bedroom the most!!I love my bedroom and privacy.But nothing that bad.....I've never been away from home for most than 3 weeks.That's not a big thing.But this year I'm going to university and I'm sure I'm going to miss my home :( But since I'm pretending to stay with some friends in the house it's going to be alright :)

Quote by Shkira

Quote by gadgetgirl16i dont know about you guys, but have you ever felt homesick when you are on a trip or staying somewhere for a little bit of time? i know i am, im here in Phildelphia P. A. in my sister's boyfriend's apartment to work on a job. ive been here for a week and im missing home in south New Jersey verry badly... im trying so hard to get the job done and quicking it up. (sometimes i get overbord) so i can go home and snuggle with my kitty....
but i just dont know when i'll be back home... -_-do you guys ever felt that?

I love Philly! Or, the parts in center city I've been to, lol! Hurrah Reading Terminal Market!! =^_^=
I get homesick, but not for home. It's more for my family and friends. I really miss them. They all need to come over here, lol! ^_^;;;

LOL, im oringnly from Philly, im 15 minutes from my old roe-home that i havent been there over 10 years. yea, ive been to Hurrah Reading Terminal Market a lot of times....lol

btw, im working on a paint job somewhere in P.A. and still im dying to be home....

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

when i was little and stayed over at my cousin's house i got homesick....
i was just too used to being with my family...
and at my cousin's house there isn't anyone old enough to try to do what my sister and brother do with me...

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Yep almost everyday, since I'm living in a different country(US) for more than a year now. I miss everything in my country(Phil); my family, friends, food, even the small pests I stepped into when Im walking there, haha! ^_^' I miss them all!!!!!! XO

Signature

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

Yes, 3 months ago I had apprenticed at a office that very far away from my house, so I have to stay at a dormitory nearby the office. There was nothing on first month but the second, I felt homesick badly.

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

Quote by gadgetgirl16
LOL, im oringnly from Philly, im 15 minutes from my old roe-home that i
havent been there over 10 years. yea, ive been to Hurrah Reading
Terminal Market a lot of times....lol
btw, im working on a paint job somewhere in P.A. and still im dying to
be home....

i've lived in philly too for 3 yrs.. also lived in one of those row-house, still miss it though even if i never considered it my home.. there's only 1 place i'll ever call home n that's in the philippines and i miss it every single day..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.