Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I find it funny - Minitokyo

I find it funny

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

don't you? don't you find it incredibly funny when you find out the person you thought was most trust worthy talks incredible crap about you with other people? I find it quite amusing actually, when a person makes up stuff about me behind my back and it ends up backfiring at them, but I think what adds the biggest element of comedy to this, is the fact that this person talks to me..but seem completely oblivious to what they said erlier. Maybe its the fact that I never really trusted this person and simply thought I did, meh. Well, I still have many friends whom I trust and cherish
*hugs and kisses to them* ^_^

(I recall seeing a thread similar to this one, so I used the search box, but found nothing using 3 different terms, sorry if I duplicated anything)

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I find it really funny myself, my friend. It's definitely funny how in some way, you're backstabbed by your friends when they talk to other people and they think they can take advantage of your not being present. If I even knew of people who are like that, in which I've known a few like that before, especially back in college, I wouldn't even be their friend anymore because it was their stupidity and backstabbing ways that costed it.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

I'll kill them for sure...... No mercy!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Oh ho... you haven't seen funny!

It's called back stabbing, right?

It happened to me once... right behind my back *literally*
She was standing behind me, and said crap about me... and I flipped.
But oh well, divine justice will get her XP

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Quote by SilentMasamuneI find it really funny myself, my friend. It's definitely funny how in
some way, you're backstabbed by your friends when they talk to other
people and they think they can take advantage of your not being
present. If I even knew of people who are like that, in which I've
known a few like that before, especially back in college, I wouldn't
even be their friend anymore because it was their stupidity and
backstabbing ways that costed it.

oh trust me, I've put an X over this person, but I will amuse myself by letting this extend, and see how far it can go.

Signature Image

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

Yeah i don't see the point in it, why create a hassle for yourself, why hang aroung and be nice to someone you don't like. My best friend is a BS artist, i told him that for years until i had enough of calling him a f%$king liar. Stupid bitches. In conclusion i believe souless bodies walk this world because it takes too much spinelessness and effort to talk bs about people and keep any self respect being friends with them. We need more dignity in this world! Stop wearing a pink shirt you gimp, its over! wear a satin tunic now.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

yep it's a good laugh for me ^.^
people are really pathetic these days..

pamkips

pamkips

?????

it is funny...they think that they have a right to say things about you when they really don't..

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

hmmmm...yea kinda but not weallly... i mean we all talk cwap about our fwiends behind dere back -.- its becuz of dere bad qualities dat we talk cwap about dem -.- but still...even if we talk cwap behind dere backs were still dere fwiends becuz ob dere good quality...am i not wite?

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

That is incredibly funny... People are so stupid sometimes (most of the time actually).

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oh yes, it's very funny indeed. People say all sorts of things. It's really funny when you find out they said it...oh wow...real entertainment then!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I do that sometime. My friends sometimes acted like complete idiots, and they deserve that. However, those talk often are just impulse. Just getting something out of my chest. I still like all of my friends.

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnightdon't you? don't you find it incredibly funny when you find out the person you thought was most trust worthy talks incredible crap about you with other people? I find it quite amusing actually, when a person makes up stuff about me behind my back and it ends up backfiring at them, but I think what adds the biggest element of comedy to this, is the fact that this person talks to me..but seem completely oblivious to what they said erlier. Maybe its the fact that I never really trusted this person and simply thought I did, meh. Well, I still have many friends whom I trust and cherish
*hugs and kisses to them* ^_^
(I recall seeing a thread similar to this one, so I used the search box, but found nothing using 3 different terms, sorry if I duplicated anything)

er, I guess it's funny, but how? O.O

Why do you kill the joy of death?

the fact that they think they're getting away with it. :)

Quote by RainOfStarsWell, I do that sometime. My friends sometimes acted like complete
idiots, and they deserve that. However, those talk often are just
impulse. Just getting something out of my chest. I still like all of my
friends.

I don't mind people critizining me, but when they MAKE up stuff about me its a different story. If you have something to say, say it face to face so we can prevent rumors and the creation of lies.

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnightthe fact that they think they're getting away with it. :)

Quote by RainOfStarsWell, I do that sometime. My friends sometimes acted like complete
idiots, and they deserve that. However, those talk often are just
impulse. Just getting something out of my chest. I still like all of my
friends.

I don't mind people critizining me, but when they MAKE up stuff about me its a different story. If you have something to say, say it face to face so we can prevent rumors and the creation of lies.

In agreement, but I really don't care when ppl make up stuff, cuz I can usually straiten it out...

heh, I shouldn't have to straighten out anything if they are really my friends.

Signature Image

Siri

Siri

Suou

Well I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they did it. As long as they're not stupid enough to let me hear about it. Even so if they did I wouldn't let them know I knew. I'd just tick it off as an annoyance point and pay them back double later <3

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnightheh, I shouldn't have to straighten out anything if they are really my friends.

Why don't you just talk to them? eh?

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

If its someone close to you, then certainly, it hurts a bit. But once you get over it, you just become more careful.

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SharinganKnightheh, I shouldn't have to straighten out anything if they are really my friends.

they've made a BIG mistake by double crossing ME, if they desire to ever apologize they should take the innititive. I don't go searching to forgive those who betray me, they should ask for it..and then hope and pray I give it to them.

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by sjolley

they've made a BIG mistake by double crossing ME, if they desire to ever apologize they should take the innititive. I don't go searching to forgive those who betray me, they should ask for it..and then hope and pray I give it to them.

*shakes head* you're not exactly an easy person to seek forgiveness from... You are sometimes, too judgemental. Or you seem that way sometimes.

then they shouldn't have betrayed me in the first place. Is it really that difficult? someone double crosses me and expects me not to be harsh at judging them? hah! don't make me laugh.

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnightthen they shouldn't have betrayed me in the first place. Is it really that difficult? someone double crosses me and expects me not to be harsh at judging them? hah! don't make me laugh.

Fine, just forget I said anything. *shaking head* (I'm not here).

True true... Some people like being a$$holes like that. Oh well... They usually end up with nothing in the end. ;)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.