Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I find it funny - Minitokyo

I find it funny

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

True true... Some people like being a$$holes like that. Oh well... They usually end up with nothing in the end. ;)

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

yea that is pretty funny...i try to avoid ppl like that

-D.j.

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

I don't think funny is the right description... but since this happens to me all the time and I already am used to it, I would consider it funny too....
^^;; Trust is something we shouldn't give too easy... -___-

i've seen people like that. i just try to ignore them

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

it is funny somtimes....when the one you trust the most does stuff like that....
then they are not your real friends...real friends whould stan up and protect there friends..lets say like this

Tias:sharinganknight is *******(imagion somting in there)
and a fake/not good friend whould say
fake friend:yeah he is..he is really bugging almost all the time..and good friends would help you

Tias: and he is also *****'(imagion somthing in it)
ok best exempel now is firedemon i think
firedemon: no he isent he is a very nice guy...

ok i dont know if i made it right..but thats how i see it....

It is time for you to drown

yes, i find it hilarious in a "you haters are making me crazyyy!"-sort of way....irl, there is so much shit talking...im a big fan of confronting the shit-talkers with "i KNOW you're talking about me, now say it to my face" and what makes me laugh is when they sit there and pretend they didnt do anything wrong!!! :angry: i dont think you're judgmental, sharingan, i think you're frustrated...

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by sjolley

Quote by (...) I
shouldn't have to straighten out anything if they are really my
friends.[/quote

Why don't you just talk to them? eh?

they've made a BIG mistake by double crossing ME, if they desire to
ever apologize they should take the innititive. I don't go searching to
forgive those who betray me, they should ask for it..and then hope and
pray I give it to them.

*shakes head* you're not exactly an easy person to seek forgiveness
from... You are sometimes, too judgemental. Or you seem that way
sometimes.

that can be understandable sjolley-duude, but why did they do it in the first place? if they cared enough about whoever they were bad-mouthing, it wouldnt happen...why do they deserve nice-ness when the things they said werent in any way nice or polite?....plus, when you talk shit to person A about person B, person A's gonna view B in a bad way, even if whatever was said is not true (...i hope that wasnt too confusing...sharingan = person B)....anyhoo, sharingan-duude...just shake the haterzz off, they're not worth any energy XP

Quote by AlishaTrue true... Some people like being a$$holes like that. Oh well... They usually end up with nothing in the end. ;)

that is hella true...they end up w/ nothing in the end (hopefully)

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Well, nobody in my school aside from my close buddies really gives a damn about me unelss they want the answers to the homework assignment. However, that used to happen to me every once in a while, and I used to really get a kick out of it, simply because it really doesn't affect me, and I laugh at how insecure they really are. It's outright hilarious, in a way they will never understand.

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Yeah... been there, saw that, Sharingan. It is quite amusing, though... It used to make me nervous before, even sad... like, what did I do to deserve such a treatment? But I got over that. Now, it only makes me laugh. Like a hobby...^^

--Scarlet

thats some nasty shst that happend, but I actually find it is kinda funny, cuz I been thru it myself.
althoe, it does hurt, I wiil dare to say this...
I belive that maybe U wanna extend this not only to see how far can this person go with this, but U also want payback, I think U plan to use this against that person, do U wanna fest on the joy of ehoeing everything on its face... I think U do... because I mmight be wrong, but if I'm right, I can tell U cuz I've done it myself, it tastes good

Answear me, so we can talk bout this, if U want to ^_^
cayaround
un abrazo

just to make it clear, I might not know much of U... but I do know U're a lot like me in some senses... so I DO think U're kinda enjoying it at some point XD

Quote by SaschaCthats some nasty shst that happend, but I actually find it is kinda
funny, cuz I been thru it myself.
althoe, it does hurt, I wiil dare to say this...
I belive that maybe U wanna extend this not only to see how far can
this person go with this, but U also want payback, I think U plan to
use this against that person, do U wanna fest on the joy of ehoeing
everything on its face... I think U do... because I mmight be wrong,
but if I'm right, I can tell U cuz I've done it myself, it tastes good
Answear me, so we can talk bout this, if U want to ^_^
cayaround
un abrazo

oh dude, I am having a blast as it is, everytime this person talk to me, I must hold back my evil laugh. I wish to see her break down, and as evil as it may sound, revenge is sweet, and just out of curiosity I wish to extend my joy over this.

Signature Image

I knew it *evil laugh* (followed by a short scene where all the buildings around colapse and SaschaC stands on top of the ruined city holding a plank with nails)

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by SaschaCI knew it *evil laugh* (followed by a short scene where all the buildings around colapse and SaschaC stands on top of the ruined city holding a plank with nails)

like that one on your sigy o_O.... well it is funny...i mostly seek revenge(lol what am i saying i seek revenge when sombody does somthign i dont whant)..and i ALLways payback XD..revenge is very sweet indeed XP

It is time for you to drown

Quote by Tias

Quote by SaschaCI knew it *evil laugh* (followed by a short scene where
all the buildings around colapse and SaschaC stands on top of the
ruined city holding a plank with nails)

like that one on your sigy o_O.... well it is funny...i mostly seek
revenge(lol what am i saying i seek revenge when sombody does somthign
i dont whant)..and i ALLways payback XD..revenge is very sweet indeed
XP

Repent! cuz we have arrived!!! *rises plank with nails*
*evil laugh again*

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...i don't think that has happened to me before, although i would have though that would have happened. i guess rumors get spread and i hate people like that. not that funny but i guess that it can be looked at that way... :D

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Wow, that's funny in a way...that person must be really lame and seriously has issues.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Oh you gotta love that, oh, espically when your friends backstab you and ditch you because 'Your a nerd' or 'uncool' or 'weird' and people decide to assume things about you because taking a part of your time to getting to know someone is over-rated, so we'll paint a picture of someone that can be so inaccurate that you think it was something Picasso made.

I find it very humerous, even with people that you call friends, yet they only want transportation or comfort or someone to talk to, yet they don't do anything with you or hang out and barely even acknowledge you.

Life is a very funny thing at times.

Signature Image

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

It can be bad at first, but if they don't know that you know, it can get quite funny. I've had some experiences with that. They didn't know that I knew that they were talking bad about me. I had to keep from laughing when they talked to me.

Quote by koohyukoIt can be bad at first, but if they don't know that you know, it can
get quite funny. I've had some experiences with that. They didn't know
that I knew that they were talking bad about me. I had to keep from
laughing when they talked to me.

I know! haha the same thing happens to me!

so, if the person Im talking about ever reads this (you know who you are...if you don't then well, you're more of an idiot) ever hears soft giggles while on the phone with me..you know what it is ;)

Signature Image

AnimeAlchemist

AnimeAlchemist

The Alchemy Mystery of Anime

i made this mistake once which will scar me for life, it was 2-3 years ago when i thought it was funny, i guess i went over my head. this friend of mine has been nothing but kind to me... i hope he's not still mad at me. How could i have of done something so stupid?!!

To anybody who reads this DON"T TURN YOUR BACK ON YOUR FRIENDS, YOU"LL LOSE SOMEONE VERY DEAR TO YOU. IT"S NOT FUNNY TO TALK BEHIND SOMEONE"S BACK.

maaaan, you guys are softies!!! confront dat bitch in a public place and get loud!....show everyone what happens when they talk $hit and it'll stop....sitting there and planning revenge is just as bad/evil as talking about some one behind their backs

Quote by ThaIsland212maaaan, you guys are softies!!! confront dat bitch in a public place
and get loud!....show everyone what happens when they talk $hit and
it'll stop....sitting there and planning revenge is just as bad/evil as
talking about some one behind their backs

U sure are getting boring... where is the fun on that?
belive me... U can do much more harm like this ... *saschac stars with the evil laugh thing again*
I mean why will U do something now?, ok, U tell the bstch that shes a bstch, never talk to her again... ok yay... NO FUN!
so, U keep this to U're self, and U take her down with stile, at the very moment that shes more vulnerable, U strike, making her suffer for at least 3 or 4 months, the U go near again an scrath the scar, so it opens again, and she suffers some more ^_^
now, thats classy

pervertfox

pervertfox

bot KILLER!! -->ragnarok<--

if somebody do that to me...
ill literally stab my friend in the back...
whahahahaha!!! *maniac laughter echoes*

Signature

MY SUBMISSIONS:
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/134417/ - makin more! bout a naruto pic made in MSPAINT duh!!! -_-
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/153325/ - GOTEN WALLIE by me of course!! not MSpaint anymore.. it wont be a burden to look.. and comment on a little! ^_^ thanks

IM A MOD AT:
http://groups.minitokyo.net/make-a-friend/

IM A MEMBER OF:
http://groups.minitokyo.net/photobucket-users/
http://groups.minitokyo.net/Filipino-Community/
http://groups.minitokyo.net/theunderappreciated/

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

god i hate people like that...there wuz this one girl that i wuz best friends with...until i heard all this crap she was saying about me and then...well...GIRLFIGHT...damn...worst time of my life i absolutely regretted doing that cuz it didnt help at all she still kept talking !@$% its definitly good to surround yourself with people who arent two-faced like that and i find it even more funny that the people who say that they hate drama...are the ones that freakin start it most of the time >=(

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.