Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I find it funny - Minitokyo

I find it funny

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Quote by SaschaC

Quote by ThaIsland212maaaan, you guys are softies!!! confront dat bitch
in a public place
and get loud!....show everyone what happens when they talk $hit and
it'll stop....sitting there and planning revenge is just as bad/evil as
talking about some one behind their backs

U sure are getting
boring... where is the fun on that?
belive me... U can do much more harm like this ... *saschac stars with
the evil laugh thing again*
I mean why will U do something now?, ok, U tell the bstch that shes a
bstch, never talk to her again... ok yay... NO FUN!
so, U keep this to U're self, and U take her down with stile, at the
very moment that shes more vulnerable, U strike, making her suffer for
at least 3 or 4 months, the U go near again an scrath the scar, so it
opens again, and she suffers some more ^_^
now, thats classy

lol!! true, true...but Sascha, why u care....you aint gonna see it! the person's not even on MT i would really love to see that whole plan unfolding...but i think confronting the duude would shock them more!....if you're all passive aggressive about it...they're just gonna keep talking mess

Quote by trinigirl524god i hate people like that...there wuz this one girl that i wuz best
friends with...until i heard all this crap she was saying about me and
then...well...GIRLFIGHT...damn...worst time of my life i absolutely
regretted doing that cuz it didnt help at all she still kept talking
!@$% its definitly good to surround yourself with people who arent
two-faced like that and i find it even more funny that the people who
say that they hate drama...are the ones that freakin start it most of
the time >=(

Trinigirl has the right idea... dat girl kept talking $hit?! i had that problem once, but it stopped when we jumped the girl...at least everyone who watched you beat her a$$ knows what will happen when they talk about you

Sounds like you got yourself a problem there

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by SilentMasamuneI find it really funny myself, my friend. It's definitely funny how in
some way, you're backstabbed by your friends when they talk to other
people and they think they can take advantage of your not being
present. If I even knew of people who are like that, in which I've
known a few like that before, especially back in college, I wouldn't
even be their friend anymore because it was their stupidity and
backstabbing ways that costed it.

oh trust me, I've put an X over this person, but I will amuse myself by letting this extend, and see how far it can go.

Thats sounds fun I want to help ^_^
Its makes me laugh when people think its all cool between you and them even though they say rumors and sh*t behind there backs.

I have a friend rite now who has done the same thing well X friend I geuss we have alot of things to look out for.
I also love that no one can keep there yap shut if they could you would never of found out about the rumors same for me.

Signature Image

angelicfairie

angelicfairie

There Is Still Hope

dag, i know how that feels and you know i don't blame you for being that way towards that person. just hope that that person isn't me because i've told you already about when i'm on the msn and when i'm not. other than that it's very possibly a girl that wants company with her misery. she's driving me up the wall not knowing if she is telling me the truth or not about anyone and everyone. that's why i think i'm going to be done with that family.
so i truly hope it isn't me because i'm that type of person now that if you say something like that without saying the persons name i'd automatically think it's me.
i apologize for her conduct if anything. i will tell you all about her if you want me to. you've got to be very careful with that one.
anywho, hope that all goes well with you and that the person says something soon.
God bless

Signature Image

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Those kind of persons are stupid and pathetic. Yeah I know someone like that, I ignore her wrong doings because I know that someday her bad deed will go back to her straight in the face! Kappppoooowww! ^_^'

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.