Boys...do you like boyish girls?!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Cancel

bah!

i cant believe I'm still going for this stupid question!
blame my stupid brain!

nah!
just plain curious?

do boys like boyish girls??!
i mean..not a lesbian....just plain boyish...rocker....slaker.....stupid....clumsy....laid back....hmm..what else are my characteristics (hehe)....bully....whatever!

hey!

I'm not asking about your opinions on my character!
I'm asking if you guys like boyish girls!?

Good thing I'm not a BOY!

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Cancel

sometimes.. yes ^^
sometimes... Dont ^_^'

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Cancel

Quote by athenabah!i cant believe I'm still going for this stupid question!
blame my stupid brain!nah!just plain curious?do boys like boyish girls??!
i mean..not a lesbian....just plain boyish...rocker....slaker.....stupid....clumsy....laid back....hmm..what else are my characteristics (hehe)....bully....whatever!
hey!I'm not asking about your opinions on my character!
I'm asking if you guys like boyish girls!?Good thing I'm not a BOY!

i dont know....boyish girls are okey i think...but now it also beppends on HOW boyish they are...

It is time for you to drown

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Cancel

It depends! Lol!

Boys can like girls even though they act like boys.

Love is blind you know...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Cancel

hey!

I'm no talkin about love dammit!!!!

talkin about boyish girls!

like....uhmm...avril lavigne!

but avril's still a cutie girl so maybe not too much boyish.....

how about....like me!?

hehehehe!

I'm getting stupider!

papyworld

papyworld

Papaya

Cancel

^_^ it depends ... some can be really lovely. As i'm more into rock and metal i think i meet a lot of girls like you depict in concerts and i must say i haven't anything against them ; they can look rude at first sight but they are often really sweet.
And some have nice outfits ^_^
But what i have difficulties with is girl who fart like boys for fun ^_^' gah ...

but show us a pic athena ^_^ i'll see if i'll become your fanboy ^_^

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Cancel

it depends ^ ^ If ______ is boyish, I'll still like her ^ ^

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Cancel

Nothing wrong with boyish girls (until they are natural and not over-acting). There are cute girls with short hair and flat chest and they are still girls even if they have boys hobby or black tshirt, tatoo, etc. Just cuz being boy is a "bit" more than acting-like-a-boy. Girls will not turn in to boys and vica versa. I remember I was in love in brigitte nielsen when she got that boyis short hair. hmm does this count?

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Cancel

Quote by papyworld^_^ it depends ... some can be really lovely. As i'm more into rock and metal i think i meet a lot of girls like you depict in concerts and i must say i haven't anything against them ; they can look rude at first sight but they are often really sweet.
But what i have difficulties with is girl who fart like boys for fun ^_^' gah ...

fart like a boy?!

i burp like a boy ^_^'

and I'm curently practicing the cool move!.....
"burp-on-cue"

that's cool!

i headbang a lot on rock concerts!

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Cancel

Quote by athena

Quote by papyworld^_^ it depends ... some can be really lovely. As i'm more into rock and metal i think i meet a lot of girls like you depict in concerts and i must say i haven't anything against them ; they can look rude at first sight but they are often really sweet.

fart like a boy?!i burp like a boy ^_^'
and I'm curently practicing the cool move!....."burp-on-cue"that's cool!
i headbang a lot on rock concerts!

XD lol now if that isent boyish lol

It is time for you to drown

papyworld

papyworld

Papaya

Cancel

Quote by athenai burp like a boy smiley

and I'm curently practicing the cool move!.....
"burp-on-cue"

lol ^_^ that's allright ; it smells better except if you're really really close to my nose XP
i think you're not the sole to practice the cool move ; i was out 2 days ago with two friends and i was really surprise to hear one of them burping ^_^ it made me laugh. A so heavy sound coming on from a so tiny girl ^_^' haha but it's ok ; it hasn't disgusted me yet XD

Quote by athenai headbang a lot on rock concerts!

yeah ^_^ what bands have you seen ? the heaviest i saw was slipknot ... i'm happy to be still alive XD i'm not very tall so it's difficult to not be killed by these fat and tall fans trying to kick you out of the better places ^_^

*high five for athena*

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Cancel

I like goth girls.... I know this one from feu.. she's so hot but she hinds behind those glasses and always acts like a dude... I'm gonna make fall for me...

---dude you're married----

---not, right now----

About boyish girls... Screw Anvil (I said anvil, heheh), she's too plastic... if she's hot (and so am I) then I can definitely work things out... heck I'll ditch my hiphop career for her.... Only if she is definitely in Genetic Perfection...

Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Cancel

This kinda reminds me about the "Do you think tomboys are hot thread" by undeadsymphony some time ago, but oh well...

Actually, I think boyish girls aren't bad at all... I find most of them rather friendly and nice to talk to and mix around with. And you know that what you see or hear is what you get, unlike a lot of girls who'll say one thing but mean another, which is simply too complicated for my simple brain... I don't have anything against feminine girls, as long as they're naturally so, but some who seem to always act cute or always so gentle seem a bit fake to me... Who'd like fakeness?

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

• Jul 05, 2005

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Cancel

no i odn't mind them at all, i actually find them pretty hot, and cool to be with.. specially those who play an instrument.. as long as she doesn't have BO, then yeah i'll dig boyish girls..

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

No I have no problems with boyish girls. Haven't really encountered many though.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Cancel

I've no problem either. Truth be told i've known quite of few of em'.
You said some are bullies ne? *snickers* I've met a few like that but they're awful weak.
Oh, and I agree with what Lapuk said, no BO. -rofl-
Even if I wasn't aright with boyish girls you'd be an acception. ^_~
lol

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Cancel

Nothing wrong with them.... :D if they juz acted over boyish!! i'll juz take them as guy!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

me i do like them sometimes they look sexy :)
and its kool cuz u may have more in coment with that person :)

• Jul 05, 2005

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Cancel

It's like this, boyish girls are a lot of fun, like doing pranks las the boys do :) . But to me i prefer girls that don't usually like stuffs that i like. And one more thing, I'm metal/metalcore boy. Live on!!!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Cancel

Quote by ramchongNothing wrong with them.... :D if they juz acted over boyish!! i'll juz take them as guy!!

WTF!!! lmao :) :) :)

If they can't be girls then let them be dudes...

Signature

Cancel

i might like them for a friend but not as a mate if u noe wat i mean

• Jul 05, 2005

junaxp

p i r a t e k i n g

Cancel

i think tomboys are cool bcuz, i kno when i meet a group of girly girls, im super scared of them usually. they usually arent very nice u kno? all clique-tastic n such. but tombo are like hey whats up. jus like boys :D so its always easiry to talk to them. and i would say 9 times outta 10, they are more interesting people cuz obviously they have discovered things about themselves and accepted them, therefore making them more emotionally intellectual. haha

am i gettin too deep? i need to get dressed ^^*

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

Cancel

yea tomboys are cool
but it depends on har they go if there just a sloby ass then NO
but yea boyish girls are usually cool

Remember
Revolution

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Cancel

but u know, it really depends on what u define as "Boyish".
personally, i dont think being violent/bad is boyish.

(im a girl btw XP ... and no, not lesbian -_-')

Quote by ramchongNothing wrong with them.... :D if they juz acted over boyish!! i'll juz take them as guy!!

thats fair.
i have more guy frens than gal frens anyway
and i would appreciate it if they treat me more as a fren than as "a fren, thats a GIRL".
-___-
i HATE that.

i personally dont think it matters. try imagining a world with no genders, just personalities. I dont think boys should act like boys and girls should act like girls.

my motto :

"Gender doesn't matter. Humans should just act like Humans" ^-^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.