Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what game genre do you usually play? - Minitokyo

what game genre do you usually play?

page 2 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Next » 274 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I love RPGs, they're my #1 favorite type of game because I love stories. My favorite series are Final Fantasy and Lunar.

I only like FPS games (like Halo) in multiplayer mode where you face off with your friends. It's so much more enjoyable to get killed by your friends than by the computer (yes, I suck that much)

I also like the occasional Fighting game, but again, mainly in multiplayer mode.

So essentially... I play RPGs for myself and I play other games for other people ^_^

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

SakuraOokamichan

SakuraOokamichan

Sakura and Edo FAN O_o

Action
Adventure (like Zelda)
Fights

Hmm, I'm more the action RPG type. But then, I really play all types of games. Some of my favorites are the final fantasy series, all blizzard games. (warcraft,starcraft,etc) then there's Tom Clancy games such as splinter Cell, Ghost Recon,Rainbow six,etc. I also liked God of War..
~Narutofan

Signature

i mostly play ps2 and gamecube i love rpg games

Signature Image

I prefer real time strategy games like Age of Empires or Starcraft, but I play FPS plenty too (preferably America's Army Ops). Lastly, you can never beat a good arcade fighter, they are always fun.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by jakulitoI'm a multiple-time DoA, Tekken, Street Fighter, KoF, and GGXX tournament winner so I'm proud to say that I always play Fighting Games.

Hm.. fighting games are my fav too.... and i also prefer playing strategy game like "sanguochi" from Koei!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

I like a lot beat'n'up. I like to kick the guy down. I also like RPG's like ffvii

Fighting, SideScrolling, RPG, and shooter.............

I like RPGs and Action Games like Devil May Cry.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

RPG's, Strategy Games, ACtion (hack n slash) games~

i suck at stealth tho XP

I like non-FPS games that involve stealth and sniper rifles. Yes, those two may spell frustation but I like the adrenaline rush from picking off enemies under time limit. The Syphon Filter and Metal Gear series are staples in my collection (Fear Effect too, though I believe the closest item it has to a sniper rifle is a rifle scope).

Oh yes, how can I forget? RPGs are always good. Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, even Rhapsody; them games are nearly as good as a well-written book.

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

violent shinobi kungfu fighting games with some kind of story to it ^_^

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

I mainly play 2D fighting games.

Fantasy rpg.... Action rpg.... (and a few titles on tactical RPG)....
Would like to try mmorpg someday.....really looking forward to that....

My favourite genres are point-and-click adventure games and side-scrolling beat-'em ups, but since nowdays almost nobody makes games in them my most played genre is FPS.

NegiSpringfield

NegiSpringfield

The Doraemons Maniacs

my favourite genre is RPG and Action..

but if there no new game in that genre racing and tactics is the way to go

One Of The 8 Doras In The Doraemon Special!
The Sniper Kid Has Come!
With His Wind Gun, he already save the life of the other 8 Doras
He In Love With Dorami but Dorami dont seem to like Kid at all...
He not use pocket like doraemons but use hat instead to pick up an item!
Now, lets join this western doras to his adventure!
REALM OF KID
Signature Image

I love the RPGs !!! but the survival-horror gen are great!!! maybe the adventure games are cool...

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I play RPGs usually everytime i play video games!! RPGs Rock!! ^_^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Action, RPG, mmorpg (Lineage yeah!! XD) and yeas games like Tekken or Virtua Fighter ^^ (games are cool !!)

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

Kawaiiotaku88

Kawaiiotaku88

Azn_Gamer ^__^

I usaully play RPG's , and Action and Fighting ones ^^

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

I'm a nut for RPG's but I play games from other genre's as well MGS, GTA, GT, Tekken, SoulCaliber are among some of the games I play. :)

Signature

I like RPGs the best, then probably fighting games :D :d
i like games with good graphics and a good plot line :D Also ones that are pretty long. Like Final fantasy games. XD RPGs are the best!
oh and Dynasty Warriors is kewl! I want to read the novel it's based on but I don't think they have a version in engish =_____=;

Signature
Sexy angels XD XD

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

My favs are RPG's and sport games. Love soccer games, but RGP's are really fun too. :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

mostly FPS, also RTS and Action. But no RPG what so ever, i just get bored of it very quickly. I don't hate it or anything, it just doesn't suit me.
Oh, and because of some freeky reason i don't like the GTA 3 and up ver. too. All my friends think i am weird not wanting to play that...

page 2 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Next » 274 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.