Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone here like cross-country runs?? - Minitokyo

Does anyone here like cross-country runs??

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

because my school organized one today, and boy am i beat *sweats* does anyone like it? does anyone even like to run? O_o

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Yeah, i like it somehow. I've participated once in our school and i became in the third place. I'm too fast, too fast but my main problem is that my stamina is low. As a result of that, i can't run for long distance.. XO

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

wow, that's really cool, third place? we ran in a whole group...the whole school in fact...it was really tiring, we were just running around the botanical garden (which hardly qualifies as 'country'). only the ones with really high stamina actually ran, the rest of us basically just walked, as pathetic as that sounds...

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Yeah! I Love cross country ^^ I love running!

lolz ^^ I would join up every running activities at my skool ^^ *nodz*

Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I was on the school cross country team, since I don't have PE any more, and thought I should do some sport. It is very very tiring, but it is good for you. I can't run very fast. However, I can run for a long time.

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

I can play badminton over 3 hours... but i can't run not even 3 minutes...!!! i think running also required certain stepping and follow your breathing style!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Gosh, I could never to cross-country running, I'm more of a sprinter type of person. My muscles are relatively fit enough to do long distances for long periods of time, but can't say the same for my lungs ~ I'd stop breathing eventually.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Love running.

Im a basketball starting player. . . i play shooting guard so i hav to run and run to hav a higher percentage shooting position.. But the problem is that im only aggressive on first half cuz of my stamina.

That is why i preferred defense on first half and offense in the second half, 4th quarter in particular.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Gah, I hate it. I used to think it's ok and be not so bad at it, then I just bummed around for a couple years and got really unfit and now *pants* I absolutely hate it ^^;;

Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

i hate running alot, its so brutal!!!
^_^'
i especially hate it when they force you to -_-

Signature Image

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by WindAlchemisti hate running alot, its so brutal!!!
^_^'
i especially hate it when they force you to -_-

But running is a good exercise and it strengthens ur heart and blood vessels.
hmmm....

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I don't like running, I only run if I need to. I'm not a very athletic person. I'm always one of the last to be picked for teams in school sports games.

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

in my school, every year there is cross country... and everyone must participate... yeah it's tiresome. but i can lose weight

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

it's fun XD
Used to do that back in high school, now days no time ^_^.
Great fun ^_^

wildvanilla

wild vanilla

lol... Maybe in a way... but i hate the running part.....

i only ran... let me count... Once...

I'm not much of a sports person. I can play net ball, badminton those type of stuff, but not running, I'm just hopeless at it. XD

So, I escaped from cross country run by volunteering myself for Uniform Group Duties. That's the best thing I like about Cross Country, free CCA points, free shelter, earlier to go home, no need to rush for bus, free transport, no bunmpy path to run, not much sweat...

You'll get more things without running.

Oh yea... just a word of caution... if your sch ever give free drinks, don't ever take them if the water duty is done by the Uniform group... or any sports/club in your school. You'll never know how they handle the container, and how dirty the container is... (AT least that happen to my sch..) :P

[full.moon.wo.sagashite.]

Signature

i don't like running also :x
every year my school has pe test, the 2.4km run is enough to kill me x_x

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

i hate running the most OX

Quote by royaldarknesswe ran in a whole group...the whole school in fact......

XD that sounds very similar to the one I had earlier this year. Except that we were let out to run a couple of minutes before the next (younger) age group... Which meant that I had to wait a little while before my friends came running (they had the pleasure of being born early 1990...)

Also, we were actually cross country. No joke. Welll, it starts as tar road, then dirt road, and then gravel, and finally, rough terrain across someone's property. ^^;;

i quite like it, except for the uphill. We go up to our town's look out, and back to the school. Mostly unsupervised. But I got a smiley face instead of just a purple texta mark!!

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

Taise

Taise

JAFO

I ran crosscountry from 8th grade to senior year for my school and I loved it. There is also a bit of an ego trip to know that you can run a 5 minute mile in a sprint or have the endurance to run anyone except a Marine into the ground.

For the guys out there it's also a great way to get in shape. I went thru school with 1% body fat and solid 6pack abs. Granted 5 years since in a cubicle has turned my 6pack into a pony keg...

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

aww.. >.< i hate cross-country run.. i prefer ball games.. i can play for hours..
but X-county.. T_T i always find excuses to escape from running.. lolz.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

I love it when we run cross-country, I don't know why, but it feels so good when I run the 2 miles and don't stop, its like a goal for me , making me feel so happy that I accomplished it^^
I just love it, the feeling, everything about it
I know I'm weird, but I can't help it

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I can't run cross country or any distance because I have althetic induced asthma. I enjoy short runs, but I just can't control my breathing well enough to go any distance at all. I walk or ride my bike instead. Or I fool around playing tennis. I like to be althetic, but I really have to limit my activities to something with a slow pace or lots of pauses.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i HATE it!!! makes my legs hurt...ouch...

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

My ex-girlfreind did crosscountry and she was pretty good... even if at that time I was in realy good shape I was unable too follow her when she start running... I usualy took my bike when she wanted not to run alone :)

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.