Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone here like cross-country runs?? - Minitokyo

Does anyone here like cross-country runs??

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I love running long distances. That's because I have a lot of stamina but I don't run very fast. That's why I can't do sprints.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Hi-hi, fellow SDK-grouper!
Yes, actually I do like running, if I'm in a masochistic frame of mind... (*~.^*) I was in cross-country all through high school, and it could be fun, especially LSD runs (that's Long Slow Distance runs, FYI. for some reason, my school wouldn't let us put "We Love lsd!" on our T-shirts...) I remember running ten miles a day, some it through the city; I hated that part - running on concrete sucks and woods always have shade.
Sorry for rambling, your post just made me nostalgic! (*~.^*)

Signature

Yes I like cross country

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.