Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Idol - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

<u><b>Minitokyo Idol</b>: A singing contest on Minitokyo! Do you think you can be Minitokyo's next top idol?</u>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<b>Rules</b>:
<br><br>
<b>1</b>. It has to be at least a minute long.
<br>
<b>2</b>. You may pick any song you want to sing, whether it be Korean, Japanese, English, Spanish, etc.
<br>
<b>3</b>. After you recorded it, go and send it to mt.idol@gmail.com with your MT name, and the title of the song and the original artist.
<br>
<b>4</b>. You may have the original song in the background, but we must be able to hear your voice.
<br>
<b>5</b>. No profanities, please.
<br>
<b>6</b>. If you want, you can write your own song.
<br>
<b>7</b>. Deadline is August 31st, 2005
<br>
<br>
<br>
The singers will be anonymous, so that there wouldn't be a problem with a popularity contest or anything like that. Selected judges will help pick out the winners, along with you guys!
<br>
<br>
There will be many different categories, such as...
<br>
<br>
<br>
<b>1</b>. MT Idol - mod song (or elite if they want to) + wsftp filled with songs for you to download
<br>
<b>2</b>. MT Idol runner-up - elite song + userpage
<br>
<b>3</b>. Cutest - avies + banners set + Graphic Banner for your Userpage
<br>
<b>4</b>. Funniest - avies + banners set + Graphic Banner for your Userpage
<br><br>
There will be other various prizes given to the winners, and they will all be hosted by the staff of <a href="http://antique.darkfaerytale.com" target="_blank">Antique Faery Tales</a> and Minitokyo.
<br>
<br>
Anyways, good luck! ^-^ And don't forget to send the recorded song to mt.idol@gmail.com~
<br>
<br>
<br>
Eunasahng and shyxsakura
<br>
<br>
<br>
<B>PS</B>: For people who do not have programs on their computer to record music, you can download Freecorder demo which works perfectly well. Click here for <a href="http://www.replay-video.com/freecorder/index.php" target="_blank">Freecorder demo</a>.

<B>We only have 14 people rite now.. so PLEASE hurry up!</b>

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hmm...cool idea. XD Maybe I will try it if I get something good enough. I have to think of a song to record though....hmm...much planning to be done! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

alright ill record it first before i say i will enter cuz i might not be able to find a mic by then ill have to borrow one.

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

Sounds interesting... What's the time frame, tho? When is the latest we can apply and what's the entry deadline? I'd like to try it if I can garner up the courage, heh heh... :sweat:

Oh, one more question: Any preferences for sound files? WAV? MP3? OGG?
(Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask all this...)

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

Love the idea to this! XD Maybe I'll blast everyone with my horrible singing voice! Hahahahaha!

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

i dont think i agreed to sing in public as a prize >___> hahhaa.....whoever wins better not pick me XD lol

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Hehehe, sounds like a wicked-awesome idea to me. I'd probably enter , but I'm not sure anyone would be a fan of my malicious and horrid singing, lol XD.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

MT idol?? Singing? huh?! nahh i would love to join this as th efirst mod but i would prefer Osi fo rthis one... cos im too lazy to sing and record, plus i keep my voice to myself thank you.... XD Anyway good luck on the nominations!

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

great idea!! but i won't be joining...i wonder who's going to win...

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

not bad.
i always wanted to tryout for Malaysian Idol anyway XD (too young)

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

LOLx.... oh boy... MT sing-a-thon... come on down... XD hmm... I wounder how many ppl will enter. *better yet* who will enters this one. :D and I suppose this will be a funny way to be remembered in this community. ^_^' *by totally rocks or totally hmm... no comments about it* XD either way, can't wait to hear the entries.... XP

Signature

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Oh man... I can see so many places this can go horribly wrong. It's like Karaoke Revolution, only without the PS2, party atmosphere, and broadcast to the entire internet. I don't think I'm ready for that level of embarassment yet.

...or then again, I could provide my very own rendition of Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan.... Pi piro piro piro pi piro pi~!

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

hehe, i think i'll try. just maybe. we'll see. ;] this'll be fun!

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by GundamZZi dont think i agreed to sing in public as a prize &gt;___&gt; hahhaa.....whoever wins better not pick me XD lol

too bad that sheq likes the prize idea xD
you'll have to sing! xD xD xD

btw, saki, make the length of the song at least a minute long. One minute is actually not that long - I know coz i've written a pop song two years ago ^^

Hey I think this will be alot of fun and I will try.

Yeah right dont think so!! I will save everyone from my tone deaf singing!! LOL :)

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

*lol* I wish I can join...... but I know I'm not a good singer.... I dont want to be the MT idol version of William Hung. ^_^'

Signature

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

oooooooo o.o.........
i am so joining this xD

are we allowed to use instrumentals as background music?

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

lolz wish i could join :D its just that i cant sing ^_^' so... good luck to the rest of u ^^

i'll give it a try. Just have to find mic somwhere around here.

Just keep on trying, keep on flying. I will be the light.

Quote by toru07*lol* I wish I can join...... but I know I'm not a good singer.... I dont want to be the MT idol version of William Hung. ^_^'

hahahah u made meh laugh soooo hard :D

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

... *__* GundamZZ singing..... OH so tempting.... We can make Sheq sing, huh... *__* :eyes flashing:

Signature

kikirukikyo

kikirukikyo

||Kawaii :3||

sooo....we have to write a dong...or can we sing an anime song?

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/138025/
Signature
please go look at my new wallpaper called Blosem!!

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Just in case anyone was thinking of picking me to sing: don't. `Cause it will never happen. I am on a strict diet of roaring and breathing fire only. =)

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

eeeeeeeeeeeee~ *dances* I love this~ I love doing voice-work online *has auditioned for a few online voice projects and such*

Does the song HAVE to be only a minute long?

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.