Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Idol - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 106 total items

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Did the contest close? my mic was crappy and i never got around to trying to do a proper recording....crappy mic. Oh well....idols are every year right?

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

okay, i'm thinking of putting up everything when mt3 comes... so that it'll start off with a bam... but, if that takes too long... then i'll put it up.... xD

well this is different....cool! mt idol......^^

Since the first contest is over~ I was wondering if you guys are gonna hold MT Idol 2? Because it sounded like a fun idea and I never got around to participate it the first time around~

Good idea but since i really can't sing i guess i be wating to see who's gonna win....

Signature

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

[knock knock] any word about MT idol guys? :)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

we're sorting out the songs right now... >.> and the prizes.. so it'll be up around christmas time to make it funnn <33

Just in case anyone was thinking of picking me to sing: don't

que cagada no hablo ingles. si alguien sabe algo de espaƱol estaria bueno para poder entender un poco.
bye.

angelus001

angelus001

gravity of love

Hi! :)

it will cool mt idol...

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 106 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.