Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is it harder for a guy/girl? - Minitokyo

is it harder for a guy/girl?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

i was just wondering. cause girls can get really emotional: especially during relationships. but see my friend (guy) was really torn when him and his gf broke up with him. but i think girls personally........

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Girls. Guys usually don't let themselves get emotionally attatched unless they're serious about the girl... Girls usually take every relationship too seriously. If you get my meaning. I don't mean that we shouldn't take relationships seriously, but girls usually look into the future of the relationship... Guys usually look at the here and now...

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

hm... well i don't know but my personalyty *hehe* i am not emotional. things don't get that easy to me.
i gues that it depends on the persons personality. so one can't say.
you didn't write what you think about it. so what do you think?

Im an idiot when it comes to girls, I get too attached a little too quick..and when this day comes, it brakes me in half for a few weeks. Then its back to shiny ol' me ^_^

Signature Image

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

i think, it depend who loves who the most~ that's all i can say

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

im not really that emotional but i was kinda hurt bad for a while (and still) about a guy adn he got over me so quick he had another gf a few weeks after we broke up....

Do you believe in love?

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

well it depends who likes who more to see who gets more attached to the relation ship

-D.j.

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by sjolleyGirls. Guys usually don't let themselves get emotionally attatched unless they're serious about the girl... Girls usually take every relationship too seriously. If you get my meaning. I don't mean that we shouldn't take relationships seriously, but girls usually look into the future of the relationship... Guys usually look at the here and now...

errrr... are you talking for all guys or?

It is time for you to drown

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

Quote by himeno22im not really that emotional but i was kinda hurt bad for a while (and still) about a guy adn he got over me so quick he had another gf a few weeks after we broke up....

you probably weren't the firs one and the other girl well he will probably broke up wit her sooner or later. and i can't imagine to have a boyfriend at your age either. not my buisnis but anyway. you realy shouldn't care about that. he's a bastard and he isn't worth of you beeing hurt.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by shugogetteni think, it depend who loves who the most~ that's all i can say

You may be right...

Quote by SharinganKnightIm an idiot when it comes to girls, I get too attached a little too quick..and when this day comes, it brakes me in half for a few weeks. Then its back to shiny ol' me ^_^

Wow, that's pretty weird for a guy... to me anyways, it's probably cuz I've only ever known guys who were selfcentered and bounced back like the second after the breakup...

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by himeno22im not really that emotional but i was kinda hurt bad for a while (and still) about a guy adn he got over me so quick he had another gf a few weeks after we broke up....

well he is just a guy who whants gf's for fun...hope he will get hurt when his gf breaks up whit him

It is time for you to drown

I guess it would be the same, then again it depends on who's the one who dumps the other one. Also the strenght of the relationship counts aswell

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

^^. well he wasn't all that bad but yeah thats what my friend said who's his cousin. she said he was just playing with me. we werent that serious but it was still so bad

Do you believe in love?

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I see it as a 2 side deal. If 1 side get's to much attach than they will in turn be the one in pain more. Guys arent suppose to be emtional or so they say but if it comes down to it i kno guys will shead a few tears about this. This also works vise verse.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Well, I know from my recent break-up that I took it probably twice as hard as the guy who broke up with me. He has a tendancy to lock away emotions and move on quickly, and not let things bother him. If he was sad at all about it, it didn't last very long.

I, however, am still rather sad about it, since I loved him very much, and I wanted to be with him for a long time. Love is such a difficult thing... -_-

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

well where i live, noone has much emotion, if they do, they might be one of my friends, but me as a guy, am very emotional, but sometimes i wont show it. i did cry when i found out my friend killed himself, i cried alot, so much, that the next day, i could hardly see

under new management

it can very hard on a guy or a girl. Some guys don't hide how they feel

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hiding how a person feel doesn't mean the person is taking it any easier. Some guys are really emotional people as well, though guys usually try to hide it. I personally don't think breaking up is any easier for the guy than it is for the girl. A friend of mine almost committed murder over a break-up... He almost shot another guy with his gun. And he seemed perfectly alright prior to that incident...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

all i know is it hurts when you break up...but i always brushed it off and walked on.
what's done is done...

Hmm...I'm not sure...but...I know that cutting...among many other things...are growing emotional problems with me... It depends on the person, I guess...with me...you have a train wreck at ten years old...and traits that do not even vaguely resemble any member of the family...
Who knows.

I think the girl does take it harder. Although it may be a painful experienceor both people, the girl usually thinks about it the most afterwards. I think it is hard for females in general to let go.
When things turn bad, we usually think of the good time and have a good cry about that.

- This Free Life Crisis -

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Most guys only get hurt once and then they wall themselves off from emotions. I know I have. I was hurt once and I won't ever let it happen again. It's sad when you can't trust anyone.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

I think its easier for girls to get hurt than guys, but depending on the relationship, the guy can become really hurt maybe cause the girl did the dumping. But some friend told me that girls date for pity & guys date as a hobby. I don't know if thats true though? I remember one friend, she took at least 3months to get over her breakup.....

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

it really depends upon the situation...
i'm used to those people... my friends have different feelings and varying emotions... <both girl and guy friends>

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.