Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gundam seed.Whats your favorite song>.< - Minitokyo

gundam seed.Whats your favorite song>.<

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Anna ni Isshoni Datta no ni, Fields of Hope, the second song by Lacus in GS (don't know the title, sadly) and Reason are all awesome songs. Ignited is pretty good, as well.

EDIT: A couple of extras I forgot: the song that they played during Shinn and Stellar's first meeting, and the song played during Athrun and Cagalli's first meeting were both awesome.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Impossible to pick only one...
All the "Lacus songs" are very nice, "Akatsuki no Kuruma", "Believe", "Meteor", "Now, this moment is everything", "Shoot"...
In destiny... I love the 3 opening song, as well as the song played when Shinn and Stella first met... And more!!! :D

RC211V

F . A . I . T . H

Seed:
-Believe
-Realize
-Meteor

Destiny:
-Vestige
-Ignited
-Reason(...)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

libobbll99

libobbll99

Run,Run,Nerine.

Ah.....REALIZE and belive are very good~
I love it very much!

Hasegawa (long valley river)
Kaito (big dipper of the ocean)
Signature

RC211V

F . A . I . T . H

-Ignited
-Zips
-Believe
-Realize
-Reason
-Pride

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I love all of the GS songs and GSD songs though i still need to get the rest of them
but for now ill choose:
GS:
Realize
Believe
Shoot
Wheel of Destiny
Sorrow
Meteor
and River

GSD:
Reason
Life Goes On
Ignited
Pride
Fields of Hope

There's more but these are the ones i like the most (waiting to get rest of the songs).

My favorite songs from gundam seed are: Meteor, Believe, Find the Way, Realize, and Mizu no akashi :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.