Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How was your forth of july - Minitokyo

How was your forth of july

page 1 of 1 14 total items

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

Hi people.how was it?your forth of july!mine was pretty boring the only thing I manly did was watch alittle fireworks and manly went on Guild Wars!!!!I didnt even see my family.Byebye

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

i had sex with 20 supermodels and rolled vegas, world peace was achieved by my careful negotiation but hasn't come on tv yet.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

It was O.k for me. My older brother was the only one who bought fireworks so it wasn't as great as last year but oh well... At lease we had fireworks.

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

t_t I watch the ppl next door'sfire works

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

Quote by amybraskat_t I watch the ppl next door'sfire works

Aww... I feel bad for you. I had to do that once. Probably was one of my worst 4th of July.

misoup

misoup

%67%65%65%6B

well, firecrackers are illegal in NY, unless you have a license :\ but did it matter? people are too patriotic to just sit down and watch fireworks, they want to do it themselves. Consequently, I didn't get to sleep until today

I stayed home

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

Uneventful! Because i'm Canadian! Hahaha!!! I celebrated my countrys day 3 days earlier!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i went up to Lake Tahoe with my family (and some friends) and we watched the fireworks over the lake... they were so big! they looked like they were going to fall on top of us! XP

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by amybraskat_t I watch the ppl next door'sfire works

Same here. It was gay. That's why I went on MT to kill time. As usuall. I love this site! XD

Signature Image

I burned myself so...

It was awesome. xD

"Never give up hope. That's what it means to be an outlaw."

Signature

We launched off bottle rockets and morters. Yes, in South Florida. Yes, we paid very close attention as to what was driving down our street. XD It was fun. We think the neighbors were considering calling the police. Kinda funny, though... I work under retail, and we actually had a cop come in looking for some cheap fireworks. Go figure.....

T'is a thing of beauty...
Signature Image

Went jetski-ing, got myself hurt, had bbq, learned how to play poker and didn't get any sleep. I passed out before the fireworks even started :D

Be Free and Masturbate

Kawaiiotaku88

Kawaiiotaku88

Azn_Gamer ^__^

mine was really boring...hehe didnt do anything.....but tahts okay ^^

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.