Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the scariest thing that's happened to you? - Minitokyo

What's the scariest thing that's happened to you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

long story.....

grade 10, me and my friend borrowed keys from another friend who happened to live really close. and we always usually go to his house during our lunch hours....but we decided to skip out on the class before the lunch hour and go to his house to play DreamCast. so we were playing....and of all things his mom came BACK....she is one of those scary person that will yell at people......so we shut off the TV and whatever we were doing and just hid in his cloest......thank god it was big enough to fit the both of us......his mom was in his room for like 10mins or something before she left.

that 10min, afraid of being caught, was the scariest thing that happened to me....but looking back at it....it's funny

im jumped off a building.... j/k

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

the scariest was that nightmare i had where my mum died >_< wahhh it was so sad and so scary that when i woke up i was shivering and crying XO but thank goodness it was only a damn scary dream.

~mintyness~
Signature

I was driving along in heavy traffic moving at a pretty good clip when a big dang garbage truck that was running beside me and a little to the front decided he wanted to make a left-hand turn and nearly punched my ticket for me.

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

The scariest was when I was about when I was five. My brother and I were playing in the garage of our house with toys and the only thing I can remember saying when we were playing is that I said," The ceiling is falling down." And coincidentally after I said that one of the lights in the garage fell very near us. I didn't go down to the garage for a while after that happened.

hm dont know

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

My car caught on fire..... luckily I was able to put it out!

Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

it was in a dream... wen i moved to my neighbors house because of the fight wit my mom.. then the day after she fell off a building or somethin then she haunts me... >< scary!!!!!! KOwai.. t.t... then wen i try to run away.. i cant move because im too scared... >.<'' ghosts are scary!! T_______T

*runs to akina* T.T

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

About 15 years ago my brother and two of our friends were in a church library goofing around, while our parents were in choir practice one night. I was sitting with my back to the window and I kept hearing a squeaking sound. So I asked them if they heard it and they said no. Then I heard it again and this time I looked to ask them if they heard it they were all looking in my direction with my brother poiting at the window. I turned around at looked and there was a hand pressed against the window that was sliding down. But it was only the hand and a wrist.

I turned back around and my brother and our friends were already out the door! screaming all the way to the church sanctuary. We told our parents and they went outside to look but nothing was there

Signature Image

LostInTheWired

LostInTheWired

Ninja Advocate

Well, people say I'm sensitive to perinormal activity. I...uhhh...see things now and then. Out of my peripheral vision and stuff, and I hear things now and then. It's all just some weird things. I don't see like faces or anything, but you hear of orbs, right? You use a video camera at like a cemetary at night and you can see them. Well, supposedly, I've seen them out of my peripheral vision. It was really bad because I was sitting on my bed. XD Things happen. I hear talking now and then too. I don't really even believe in that sort of thing, but I guess it could be like a residual energy of some kind... I dunno, what do you think?

Signature Image
What is god to tell you to do? We created him in the first place.

Minna511

Minute Maid

I don't scare easily. I hear things that downright gross me out and creep me out, but nothing I can recall has ever scared the crap out of me. Maybe as a kid, sure, but not now. Not now when I would probably shoot the 'boogy man' and go back to sleep, instead of scream at him.

I'm not sure what I find creepier, Tropicana, or Sunny D.

- Minna

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

Oh I really don't know. I've got plenty of horror stories to tell. But the ones I remember in particular were...

1. The incident when I made a VCR player explode.
2. The time when a huge bunny mascot ran after me.
3. The time when I was chased by an angry turkey.
4. I was in standing in a train, when this tall man stood behind me...and then I felt something on my back...something hard.

Hmmm...I think those are pretty much the scariest things I can remember that happened to me. ^___^

Signature Image
Canvas ::: W.C.C. ::: Anime Club :::

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

3 yrs ago... me and my cousin wer drivin down the road, it was near a thick forest (we were in the Philippines). all of the sudden, a girl wit a white dress appeard walkin down the side. my cousin pulld over, and askd her if she wanted a ride, but she didnt talk. while she was walkin, we could smell stench up in the air (it wasnt a fart), it was somethin like garbage. so we jus went on, while we were goin, we lookd back and she was gone,then headlights was blinking as if no more battery, and our car came to a full stop. we waited for 30 mins, then the car went on again and we left.

it was 11:56 at nite when it happend, until now, we still dont kno who that girl was.

giving it all away...

Quote by LostInTheWired I hear talking now and then too.

That happened a lot when I was a kid.

I would think I was dreaming but I was'nt and would hear voices. Somewhat muffled and far off. What is really strange is that certain things that people might say remind me of it. Like conversations with certain people were predestined or something.

Okay... I'm scaring myself now...

Signature Image

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

I nightmare when i was child!!! XD

Dreadwing

Dreadwing

The Shadows...

Oh I rem one I was going home from school for a break bc I forgot my homework...I decide to jal walk across the strreet.I made it across but suddenlyt a few meter behind me a car hits another car into the side walk right beside me I was like O.o I jump a lit and I just ran home lol...That was like 2years...

Darkness and light forever they fight.....

Tabernero

Tabernero

Intoxicated Soul

When I was 17, someone knocked to my door, when I opened the door, the person who was there asked me permition to use my phone, when I said no and was about to close the door, he took out a gun and put it in my head, then called to someone else who was hinding, this person put a knife in my throat while the firts one was threating me to shoot me if I didnĀ“t do what they tell me to do.

I really thought that they were gonna kill me.

Signature

I got robbed. Better description: my bag got snatched by two guys on a motorcycle, and me being the lightweight that I am, they managed to drag me along with the damn bag. Now every fucker in a motorcycle who passes me by, I want to burn on their wheels. Assholes.

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

woha

run over by a DAM CAR lol...but i lived ...wasnt serious, just got a bruise....i thank god im alive today *crying and curse that son of a b***** for his dam driving lol ..im serious -.-

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Ok so im considered the psychic child in my house
my sisters BF ax ask mi wen is he gonna get a job
i said this month by the 25th juss jokingly
but on the same day the 25th a place called him and ax if he wanted to work in an office and he got the job
WHOA freaky!!

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I got ran over b y a motocycle. XD I never lived to tell the tale.

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

The scariest thing that ever happened to me is something of a story...

Last August, in the New York metro area, there was about a solid week of rain. I'm talking monsoons here. I was working at my uncle's Chrysler-Plymouth-Jeep dealership as a parts delivery driver, and I'd been at the brunt end of the rain up to Wednesday. I was coming up from New Brunswick, and the road was right by the Raritan River. I saw how much it had flooded... I had to drive my van right up Route 18, which was basically flooded. I drove my van through the traffic and the severe floods, coming up and popping the manhole covers slightly. It was treacherous, but I made it back OK, even though it was still raining.

So I drive back to the dealership, park my van, and start driving home. My shoes were already soaked from having to walk back from the lot to the dealership; it was coming down that hard in the streets. As I drove back down my normal route, there was a tiny minor dip in the road. As I entered into it, I felt a huge splash... since it was raining so hard, I didn't see that I had driven into three foot-deep water. A FedEx truck splashed water over my hood, and it was all over. The engine cut out, the car started making the beeping noise at me, and I lamented.

It was then that water started to seep in.

From the floor, it came in like a bad Weather Channel special. My feet were soaked even more, and I started to panic. I put the car in neutral, pulled the keys, and leapt out into the rain. The water was up to mid-thigh on me, and I'm pretty tall, so this wasn't good. I start to PUSH my car with all my might, straining against the soaking-wet 2000 Neon that is my Azumi. I finally managed to get her up to higher ground and to drain a little, and the tow truck eventually came. I got a loaner car (Thanks, Uncle Mark) and drove home.

The next day the diagnosis came in: the engine was dead. Total cost of repair: WAY more than the car itself was worth.

I was shaking all day that day, barely paying attention to my deliveries. I had JUST paid off $700 in repairs from when I had an accident (It was me vs. the curb and the curb won) and now it looked like it would be all for naught.

This is when family connections came in... we were able to justify this as storm damage and splash damage, and I got my new engine under our service contract: only a $50 deductible.

<Wipes brow>

i still remember that hit of fear when it all came crashing in.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.