Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Too [bot]chii - Minitokyo

Too [bot]chii

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Hell not
[bot]chii said that i ripped a wall that my friend did it... I'm gueting mad, now who is the lier my friend or her?
My friend it isn't because i saw him doing the Wallpaper .... i'm asking now to [bot]chii are you starting to delete my wallies (my friend) just because you don't like them go ahead, jut acuse him of ripping, thats a lie in the comunety that i trust... now i ask you to make a good jugement on my wall...

and i ask you Shinsengumi not to delete this forum because i hant to know how [bot]chii, is comming out of this one... i'm not a burgler, my friend is not a burgler... i just wana now the true causes of deletion

Signature Image

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

bot[chii] as the name implies is a bot.
For example, a mod saw you wallpaper and used the bot's automated message to send to you, so in short bot[chii] isn't a member, it's nothing but a 'program'.

Also I asume that since the mods can't be sure you or your friend did it (since they didn't watch him make it) they don't know if you are using a wallpaper you found and saying your 'friend' made it.
But then again, if you didn't make the wall then why did you post it under your alias?
If he want's for his wallpapers to be posted online he should become a member here at MT to share with us more of his walls and his precense :)

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

He doesn't was time to became a member... he does his walls in he's work.. :P

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

That's the thing...your friend has to be the one to submit his own work, and you can't submit it for him. If he doesn't want to become a member, or he doesn't have time to become a member, there's nothing you can do about it. Again, for the mods, refrain from submitting someone else's work.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by SilentMasamuneThat's the thing...your friend has to be the one to submit his own
work, and you can't submit it for him. If he doesn't want to become a
member, or he doesn't have time to become a member, there's nothing you
can do about it. Again, for the mods, refrain from submitting someone
else's work.

Exactly. Submitting someone else's wallpaper is ripping.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: and i ask you Shinsengumi not to delete this forum because i hant to know how [bot]chii, is comming out of this one... i'm not a burgler, my friend is not a burgler... i just wana now the true causes of deletion

Yue-Horrishino, believe me, I know your frustration, but the deletion criteria have been explained again and again on almost a daily basis. There are hundreds of threads and thousands of posts on this topic already, not to mention the Policy and FAQ themselves, and therefore I would think that more posts on it are unnecessary.

If you did not create a wallpaper you submitted, it is considered ripping, because on Minitokyo, by definition every wallpaper that you submit is supposed to have been your own work. If your friend would like his wallpapers submitted, then he can create an account and upload them himself; if he has time to make the wallpapers at work, he most certainly has the time to do the uploading.

I apologize for all of the confusion and the frustration; if you have any questions, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to be of assistance.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.