Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Devil's Fruit would you eat? - Minitokyo

What Devil's Fruit would you eat?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

WHAT IS THE IDEAL POWER U WANT TO POSSESS!

DEVIL'S FRUITS are the trademarks of One Piece. They are fruits that allow an eater to permanently be granted the power within. The devil fruits have been divided into 3 classes: The paremecia class, the zoan class, and the logia type. The one major drawback of having a devil fruit power is that the user will completely lose the ability to swim. In seawater, he/she will lose the ability to move.

Like 'Luffy' (OnePiece) The 'Gomu Gomu' fruit gives him properties of rubber!

Boku?
I'd like to have the power of 'Dream' fruit, then I can have sweet dreams all the time!
and give nightmares to those I dislike! hehe... :P
(i made up dream fruit by the way)

Capt. Smoker's Devil Fruit ^_^

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

luffy's brother's devil fruit isn't bad either...that one's cool...the fire one...very hot! literally haha...a great series! i love it...animation i'm not so fond of...but makes up for it with super detailed plot line and character depth...and it just keeps goin and goin and goin...energizer bunny haha :nya:

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

id also have the fire fruit...i believe its the logia class which is the strongest class of devil fruit ^_^

If there's a darkness fruit, then I would eat it. I always liked villains in Anime.

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

I will eat the "You are now a masta pimpster" fruit :P If it exists that is XD

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Any Logia fruit....

Maybe something like Ace's Mera-Mera....

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.