Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't see anyones personal photos! - Minitokyo

I can't see anyones personal photos!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I'm not able to see anyones personal photos since the last time MT was down due to server maitenence.
Is anyone else having the same problem or is something wrong with my computer?

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Spookknuffel

Spookknuffel

Spookie-chan

I got the same problem over here :s
i can't even upload my own personal photo :S

Signature Image

*... Wherever You Go , I'm Always With You ...*

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

me either... but i don't know why...??? might be the script problems....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Yup, same over here...not that it really matters to me, but I'd still like to see it get back to normal. ^_^'
Edit: Just went over to personal settings and at the very bottom it says "No photo yet". Hm...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Theres actually a problem said before by another mod stating that the personal picture uploading section is out of order and cant seem to be working for most member in this site. Were having a look at this.....until further notice this thread is closed.

AC2N

AC2N

Assez de haine...

I think it's a minitokyo server problem... 1 or 2 month ago, i could see personnal photo, and now only the title appears... maybe it will come soon...

Signature Image
I'm a proud moderator of .:| French Tribu |:.
French Tribu decides to make a calendar for 2006, you can find the official site of it -> HERE <- !!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.