Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PHOTOSHOP CS2! - Minitokyo

PHOTOSHOP CS2!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

Ya, I love it. Even though I don't know what I'm doing half the time.

Signature

I have it along with illustrator CS2! It's an awesome program, with all the cool new features it offers!

Quote by AcesHigh521hehehehe in about n hour, im gonna get it for f-r-e-e! Yes a pirate version. muahahahaha

I think the ratio for pirated Photoshop software to legit is 1:8. I'm not totally positive, but I'm pretty sure. It's kind of funny if you think about it.

Eloker

Eloker

>>GrUnGe MaNiAC!!<<

This photoshop rulz!, accept brushes from ps 7 and cs, it's simply awesome, since I downloaded it, i have benn doing very good joobs

wE wIll sEe whEn I dEsTrOy yOu
Signature

Quote by zerokooli have it ....
but i don really see a great improvisation..

So true

Yes I have it and I must say it's much, much better than CS1 was. Now it doesn't take 30 minutes to load up or save a file anymore :D. I got it about a month ago.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Yeah its awsome. I love how it can process raw images from high end digital cameras. I'll never get to use that feature though ><

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

I've had it for a month and a bit now. I like it a lot, though some little things annoy me. Like when I first got it, when closing a window which was inactive, it'd close whichever one I had active at first and I wouldn't realise it as both works would be called untitled or something. I'd then close my project and lost it >.<

Gotten used to it now, but there are still a few peeves about it.

Signature

version is not that important, i'm still useing ps 6, and i love it, it works perfectly

PS7 was fine with me. It's just the amount of brushpacks and stuff which are being released with CS2 the only compatible version and a few new features which persuaded me to swap over. Still got 7.0 though.

Signature

jeremym1978

jeremym1978

Meh \0/

I have CS, but I dunno about cs2.. might be like SP2 for X P or something.. well maybe not LIKE that, but you get the idea. I'll have to look further into CS2 before I decide to aquire it

DAoC, SWG, Planetside, Guildwars accounts all on vacation
Lineage 2 - LadyMidori the monk on Erica
House Masamune - Clan Shinsen Gumi
Sony Bitch for life
Collector of all things anime (long as my wallet doesn't die)
Signature

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

Quote by ebradford

Quote by AcesHigh521hehehehe in about n hour, im gonna get it for f-r-e-e! Yes a pirate version. muahahahaha

I think the ratio for pirated Photoshop software to legit is 1:8. I'm not totally positive, but I'm pretty sure. It's kind of funny if you think about it.

It's a victim of it's own success - everyone & their dog's last meal thinks that if it's not Photoshop, it might as well be MS Paint. For most people I'd say even Irfanview is more than they'll ever need, but they want Photoshop. I can't think of any other program in quite the same situation.

No i don't have it :( but i have paintshop pro 9... it should do for now >_> i don't have the windows for photoshop -_- or else i would have it by now

Ky

Ky

Blue

What is so great about CS2? I only have CS.

Ecchi-san

Ecchi-san

Hentai Jiji

I will get it eventually, but I'll need a new computer. Untill then, I'll keep using Elements 1, which ain't that bad considering.

If you believe everything you read, you better not read.

Yeah it is pretty good, tough I would need a better computer for it to run smoothly.
Anyways I get my stuff done and thats all I need, so it rocks.

gerrit

gerrit

Rurouni Kenshin

Its super cool. Me'sa hav it. Me baught it a month ago.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.