Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love Hina Manga - Minitokyo

Love Hina Manga

Tagged under Love Hina

page 1 of 1 23 total items

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

Has anyone read the love hina manga

who thinks its good
who thinks its bad

i want your comments posted here please....^_^

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

Love hina manga is a master piece of akamatsu sensei, is a really recommended shonen manga.

It's a really good manga, I've read only some, but they're really nice.

Andrew.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The manga is awesome. They should have animated the whole manga in dat way so the anime would be just as awesome, not saying that anime sucked. I would definetly recommend reading the manga.

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

I have read it, but i have not seed the entire anime. It was okay, it wasn't ground breaking or anything, but a fun way to kill time

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

you should see the anime....go to www.boxtorrents.com and download the series and the specials in Dual Audio (English-Jap-Subs).

or look for the site called anime4ever on google or something and download it that way.....its an anime not to be missed ^_^

you will need VLC player to watch the files.....

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

naruslover

I love Naru!

Love Hina is awesome. Im obsessed with it, AND IM A GUY! The characters are great. The story is great. The animation is great ; ). The only downside is that the series is pretty short. The show is only like 24 episodes. Theres also 2 specials, one has an extra episode, and theres another 3 episodes (garbage) too. I haven't read the manga since its probably a waste since I have the DVDs.

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

dude there are bits in the manga that arent even in the series.....you wont want to miss this there hilarious!!!!!!!

Signature

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

I've read all 14 and seen the anime! But if you wanna see the anime, i highly suggest you read the manga first. (they leave alotta things out)

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I've heard of the anime and manga but never seen or read it. But I really want to thou. I heard that this anime is really good! :)

Signature Image

For those who have not seen the anime or read the manga I would recommend seeing the anime first. If you read the manga first you might be disappointed in what the anime left out. By reading the manga second it could be a better experience because you would realize what was left out of the anime.

Quote by The-assholeactually i have both and i think the manga is better than the anime and the ending is better

Second that

Love Hina is an excellent manga and anime i just wished that the manga was put into anime....(sigh) oh well what can ya do.

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

I've bought and read the entire manga. One of my fave ecchi/harem/romantic comedy mangas! lol

Ummm.. ^_^' calling it ecchi in my opinion just really disrespects the series.

For some crazy psycological reason, my mind subconciously refers Naru Narusegawa to having the title name. I have no idea why! It drives me insane! Why can't I stop calling her that!? XO XO XO XO XO XO

i own the whole collection and i love it. Its like 10 billion times better than the anime LOL its so funny you should definitely buy the set

I think all the love hina stuff is good... I own vlms 1,2,3,4,5 in manga and I own vlm 2 of the anime, but i used to own all of them..... but i am starting to like Mythical detective Loki Ragnarok a bit more...>.<

Alexandria is at peace again... Yet my heart is full of sorrow. Why...?

the manga is alot better than the anime, in terms of artwork and its funnier too.

-Yes u can say it , manga have the wedding but Anime don't have that
-Anyway manga or anime is all good ^.^

love hina was practically the thing that got me hooked on anime, i wanted more after the anime ended, so i found the manga, i got up to volume 7 and decided to read the last chapter, so now i know the end i wont bother reading 8-the first part of v14
but its still one of the best manga/anime ive ever seen, and i recommend it to all

aiya.

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

awesome! love hina made me start on anime! and manga is even better!

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

I own the whole series of the manga. I completed it only recently. I love it. It was the first manga I ever bought. No matter how much time passes I find myself reading it all over again. I was disappointed with the anime since there was so much missing. SO I would recommend the manga more than the anime. My favorite character is Motoko. I'm a sucker for swords. ^_^

Evil Mind Good Heart

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.