Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 suggestions? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

here i am gonna tell you what my problem is in minitokyo , .....................................

everytime i make a wallpaper , my ideas runout , and now i am completly out of ideas , i dont know who i can make a wallpaper about , any suggestions on what i can do?

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

mariska

mariska

Ruka

genma????? There just isn't enough of him out there. or shino?
PLenty of ideas here ;D

Signature
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

oh oh!! Make a Sephiroth wallie!!! XD XD
Or Hellsing, oh dont you already have an Alucard wallpaper?? *looks through your gallery*
Yep you do... well then, yeah, make a Sephy wall!!!!

Signature Image

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Hinata ^^, or another one of the uchiha clan.. u do excellent walls.. and i understand this happens alot to me.. or do some of vegeta he is cool also.. ^^ .. good luck doing the walls :)

Signature

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Try doing something random. It's never wrong to experiment with new styles.

make me one with rain...i like rain ^^

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

hmmm....... well you could do a sasuke and naruto wallie or a naruto and itachi.or you can do a Bleach wall of ichigo and ishida :) these are my suggestions :)

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

Quote by mineharuHinata ^^, or another one of the uchiha clan.. u do excellent walls.. and i understand this happens alot to me.. or do some of vegeta he is cool also.. ^^ .. good luck doing the walls :)

yup! i agree with you! there seem to be very little walls on hinata. i will love to see a good wall of her! ^__^

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Try to do some wallpapers about chbies, i think they are cool...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Taise

Taise

JAFO

Try doing a reflection one. Say two similiar characters from different anime looking at each other across a mirror. Kimba the white lion looking at Simba from Lion King, Nadia looking at the girl from Disney's Atlantis, Karumi looking May from Hand Maid May.

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.