Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you regret making your friends mad? - Minitokyo

Do you regret making your friends mad?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Shoot. I do! And I'm very sorry to make you mad! I didn't mean it!

(This is to the one person who I dissapointed) And you know who you are.

Signature Image

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

i do regret making my friends mad. i feel so bad i try 2 avoid them. :(

making them mad isnt that big of a problem for me, when i make my friends mad their usually over it the next day, and its like it never happend

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by jazymaking them mad isnt that big of a problem for me, when i make my friends mad their usually over it the next day, and its like it never happend

Yeah. You got a paoint.

Signature Image

pamkips

pamkips

?????

*sniff* i'm okay i'm sorry....i have an easy temper miraku-spike and you know it but i've calmed down...amazing what almost drowning in a pool can do.....
i apologize miraku-spike......

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't alway regret making my friends mad. Sometimes, you just have to be honest. For example, when they are dating some loser abusive person. If I get really tired of them discussing how wonderful this person is, then I may gently tell them that I don't really agrees. If they get mad at me over it; I can deal with that. I think you can let a friend go their own way, but you need to be honest in the end. I might be sorry if I hurt their feelings, but I think I'm a better friend for giving them the truth.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by kawaii-chicken*sniff* i'm okay i'm sorry....i have an easy temper miraku-spike and you know it but i've calmed down...amazing what almost drowning in a pool can do.....

No. You don't need to apologize. I'm the one to be sorry. And I feel terrible on what I have done. I forgive you. And I deservered to be yelled at. :sweat:

Signature Image

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by kawaii-chicken*sniff* i'm okay i'm sorry....i have an easy temper miraku-spike and you know it but i've calmed down...amazing what almost drowning in a pool can do.....

No. You don't need to apologize. I'm the one to be sorry. And I feel terrible on what I have done. I forgive you. And I deservered to be yelled at. :sweat:

DAMN RIGHT!!!!...i mean...ah...no you didn't...LOL....^_^...i feel better

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by kawaii-chickenDAMN RIGHT!!!!...i mean...ah...no you didn't...LOL....^_^...i feel better

Huh. That's good that your feeling better.......do u forgive me?

Signature Image

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by kawaii-chickenDAMN RIGHT!!!!...i mean...ah...no you didn't...LOL....^_^...i feel better

*ahem*...lemee quote myelf again.....YES DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahahah(...) pool water isgetting to my head.....

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by kawaii-chicken

Quote by miraku-spike

*ahem*...lemee quote myelf again.....YES DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahahah(...) pool water isgetting to my head.....

Sheesh. I was just asking. God!

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oh yes, I hate it when I upset my friends, and I always do what I can to apologize and help them feel better after it happens.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Well... it depends... see who's rite and who's wrong... if i'm the one who's rite, i don't mind scold him/her until hates me or what! i hold my principles strongly.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

depends if they're my close friends or not

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by ramchongWell... it depends... see who's rite and who's wrong... if i'm the one who's rite, i don't mind scold him/her until hates me or what! i hold my principles strongly.

What if your wrong?

Quote by ShiByakugandepends if they're my close friends or not

What if thier your close friend?

Signature Image

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I try not to make my friends mad on me and even if they start the problem, i try to apologize first. The problem is that i have a hot temper but I'm always try to keep myself cool and calm...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i don't think i've ever made anybody on mt mad yet, but if i have, i'm very sorry!!!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by asagoroi don't think i've ever made anybody on mt mad yet, but if i have, i'm very sorry!!!

I see......but I'm sure that ur going to be a great friend.

Signature Image

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, it all depends on the situation. If it's my mistake or my fault, I regret it and apologize to them as best as I can. Other times, I don't regret it becasue either they deserve whatever I've said or done, or I'm being truthful and just trying to help.

Frienship is not some perfect paradise where everyone is happy all the time, having occasional arguements can be benefical since once you make up, you realize how important and special your friendship is and you learn to be grateful and cherish it ^^

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by IyasisSometimes I do and sometimes I don't, it all depends on the situation. If it's my mistake or my fault, I regret it and apologize to them as best as I can. Other times, I don't regret it becasue either they deserve whatever I've said or done, or I'm being truthful and just trying to help.
Frienship is not some perfect paradise where everyone is happy all the time, having occasional arguements can be benefical since once you make up, you realize how important and special your friendship is and you learn to be grateful and cherish it ^^

So what your saying is. Is that when you aruge sometimes. You get more close together?

Signature Image

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I do. Whenever I even think I make them mad, I just don't even look at them for a while because I don't know what to say or do when I'm around them.

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

Of course I regret making my friends mad.

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

Of course I do. For one thing, if I make them mad, they may hurt me. But also, I don't like to make anyone mad. I like to be nice.

I do regret if I made my friends mad but as grandpa ramchong, if I was right, I don't mind yelling at them or being hated by them for a while. If they don't realize they were wrong, I will not go after them and say anything more *mumbles*

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.