Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you regret making your friends mad? - Minitokyo

Do you regret making your friends mad?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I don't regret it if I did nothing to start it I haven't made anyone here at MT mad at me yet, but my friends at school are kinda weird were if you do somehting to them they get mad at you and if you don't do something they get mad at you!! It makes life crazy!!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

ROS

sometimes tes sometimes no because sometime they deserve it

Signature Image
battousai the man slayer

FreeLancerTex

Sed futuram inquirimus...

Oh, I always feel really bad and ashamed if I make one of my pals angry...I never do it purposfully, I just have a tendency to either say the wrong thing at the wrong time, or to say something the wrong way and then end up sounding like a jerk. I always apologize, though, so it works out OK. Most of my friends realize that I'm a clutzy speaker so they usually don't take it personally.

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

i feel bad at times my friends get mad... but, i try to cheer them up so it's not really a problem trying to talk to them...
at times i get mad, they get really confused and scared... (don't know why they are afraid of making me mad...) and it's really funny and makes me calm down a little.. :)

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I hate it when anyone is mad at me...which is possibly part of the reason I don't talk much....because I'm afraid I might say something that will upset someone...but then people can get annoyed when I don't say anthing as well...@_@

I was really stresssed and worried when my best friend was angry with me, I was so afraid that she would decide she didn't want to be my friend anymore...I felt extraordinarily bad and guilty for ages...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.